Pokemon inspired P2E metaverse | ToyoWorld has arrived

Omg!! Beautiful graphics!! I really like the anime in games :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We’re glad you like them! We have a lot more amazing stuff to come so stay tuned!

1 Like

We love genshin impact! It was a huge inspiration for us!

3 Likes

It looks really great!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: glad you like it!

2 Likes

Wow looks very good!

3 Likes

Thank you! Please support us on devpost if you like the project!

2 Likes

We’ll have a demo out soon that you can try if youre selected!

3 Likes

I really like this game, reminds me of my childhood

3 Likes

The art is so cute! I love it!

3 Likes

Reminds me a bit of Genshin Impact as well.
Love the style and how it looks in general, this will certainly be interesting to follow.
If you need testing or maybe even a video review I am happy to discuss it in private,
You can check my youtube Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RkFtE7lyVIl1v53SdsRqA?sub_confirmation=1

Looking forward for what is about to come.
Good luck mate :blush:

3 Likes

So glad you like it! We are having a closed beta soon that you can help us test out by joining the link for the discord where we will be giving out beta codes to some people!

1 Like

Thanks! We have a lot more amazing art coming too, so keep an eye out for it!

The art is so cute! I love it!

1 Like

I really like your project. Are you also planning to launch your own token and go multichain? thanks

1 Like

Hey there! We are planning to launch our own token, which will be $TOYO. Multichain is something we haven’t considered yet!

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick response. wish all the best to luck guys,. keep it up

1 Like

Thank you! If you’d like to support us please vote for us on devpost which is linked in the post! It would really help us a lot! Or join the discord/follow the twitter to engage with our community and check out what we’re up to!

I’m liking this ToyoWorld! Great design, great roadmap. You have my vote. Please come and see my project #N18, Tronbies in the NFT category. We would love your support with a vote. Thank you :raised_hands::muscle::zap::fire:

1 Like

Well done, great design!

1 Like