PoO by Team TRONketeers - Claim the ownership of your prized possessions - your NFTs!

@ElisSenaVatansever .Thanks, Hope you would like the final Product.

2 Likes

@bhadresh We are also Excited for everyone to see the final Product. Thank you!

2 Likes

@ddesai02. Hope you would love the final product. also don’t forget to register yourself on our Platform and show your possessions to the World. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess this is a great idea because, previously I owned a high price NFTs but right now I don’t have them. But by using this platform I can at least display them that I owned that precious NFTs back then. :+1:t2: :star_struck:

5 Likes

@fabsltsa . Hey, It was just an instance when our team was discussing the name and the Short form of Proof of Ownership was a bit catchy, so we ended up with this name

2 Likes

Hey @Jaydip , It makes up happy that people are understanding the main aim of the project. Thanks for you compliment. Do register yourself and Show your Previously as well as currently owned NFT to the world with a Cool proof.:star_struck:

3 Likes

What a great idea, its good

4 Likes

The UI looks awesome :v:. I lost my NFTs because my wallet got hacked :cry:. I hope this platform will help users like me to prove that I used to hold those NFTs once.

5 Likes

The UI looks Amazing and The concept to Certificate the NFT’s is also a great idea :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you @Adithya. We appreciate the support!

2 Likes

I’m soo sorry to hear that! Yes, you can definitely go on our platform at https://poo-xi.vercel.app/ and generate a certificate right away!

3 Likes

Thanks @Fhemzhy for your support! :smiley:

1 Like

@rahulrajan @Hirangi yes, same thing happened to my friend. I hope this platform will help to prevent this kind of things happening again

3 Likes

Loved this project. UI looks fabulous!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Proof of ownership protocol would have been the worst name ever, lets just stick with PoO.

My question is with 100% clone projects. A project like meebit was cloned by Tmeebit, same attributes and rarity scores but different developers.

Now there is one product with two different owners on different chains. How do we Authenticate the original from the counterfeit using ur platform.

3 Likes

Hi @Nana66419,

Thank you for the question. This is a really interesting scenario! Our aim for creating PoO was to enable the NFT owners to prove their ownership of current as well as past NFTs, so that they can differentiate themselves from the people who are simply using the JPGs but don’t really own the NFTs. Also, if you have owned a rare NFT in the past and would like to show this ownership (no matter how far back in the past or for a short duration).

Currently, our project is only functional for the BTTC chain. However, as we move ahead in the project and include more blockchains, we can show the blockchain in the certificate as well as the name of the creator of the NFT. This can be implemented with minor changes in the project since we are already parsing all the details on the blockchain.

This can differentiate between similar NFTs on different chains or cloned NFTs. Hope this solves your doubt. And thanks again for raising an insightful question. We would definitely add this feature in our future versions.

2 Likes

Thanks @jitendra! Glad you liked it! Do try out the project and generate a certificate :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s so sad! Yes, your friend can generate the certificate using PoO.

The platform is fully functional now! You and your friend can give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nana66419 Proof of Ownership Protocol was a joke. Lol!

But I think PoO is a cute name and has stuck with a lot of people in the community :smiley:

3 Likes

That is wonderful, i now understand how the project works from your explanation. Thats really awesome. People flaunt Jpegs on twitter profile and claim ownership of something they can even afford half the price.

I am hoping it will get to a time where people using jpegs of original #NFTs can be sued for copyright and be made to pay fines once the owner has certificate to prove that it is his. That will be a serious era. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like