PoO by Team TRONketeers - Claim the ownership of your prized possessions - your NFTs!

I know right! That is so unfair!

Twitter provides a way for you to verify your NFTs - the verified NFTs are shown as hexagon profile pictures.

Unfortunately, no other platform is providing this feature. That is how we came up with the idea of Proof of Ownership.

I’m glad you understood the idea and appreciate it! I hope our project description is articulate enough for people to understand our purpose! :smiley:

For the next hackathon, we can build something that lets you sue people who are using JPEGs :joy:

1 Like

That will be lovely. Wishing u the best in this hackathon.

2 Likes

Greetings team!

Your project concept is truly unique and meaningful. Verifying the ownership of our NFTs is really a tedious task, but you solved this problem with PoO. If we owned BAYC NFT a long ago, then verifying the ownership of our NFT could take much more time and no one would love to pick that traditional approach.

Great guys!

I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Like the concept of viewing data and verify the ownership of NFTs

1 Like

Great concept for reviewing and storing ownership records! :v:t4:

1 Like

Thank you @MasterShadow007 ! Glad you liked the idea and thanks a ton for the support!

Thanks @Aadit! Please try out the live Project link if you haven’t already :slight_smile: I’m sure this would be helpful to you in some way!

Thanks again for the support!

Thank you @rajeshwari !

I love this project so much :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @MaziEminent glad to like our website…,:star_struck:

Yeah…@Aadit you view your current as well as previous owned nft’s data… So now don’t worry about if you lost your NFT… PoO is provide you ownership certificate🤩

Hola, agradable proyecto el poder tener una certificación de un NFT de valor, incluso en tiempo pasado. Suerte

2 Likes

Thanks @antonio Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

Thank you @MaziEminent. Appreciate your support!:raised_hands:

1 Like

NFTs that come with certificate of ownership? totally Awesome

2 Likes

amazing project! wish you guys the best of luck! can’t wait to see how the project will turn out!

2 Likes

Thank you @farukkandemir585! Glad you liked our project! :slight_smile:

I know right! Di create a certificate for yourself using our live link! I’m happy to clear out any doubts :slight_smile:

Thank you @farukkandemir585 appreciate for your support…

Great Idea, Looking forward!! :star_struck: