Popular Phone Brands in Africa?

I’m curious to know the popular phone brands in parts of Africa?

Recently Justin Sun talked about Tranission being popular with such brands as ( Tecno, Itel and Infinix), is this true?

I know for Vietnam everyone here has Apple, Samsung, Oppo, or Xiaomi. Other brands are quite small.

9 Likes

Gm GM .
Same withe I’m curious to which of the phone that could be. Currently top phone brand here are.
Itel, Xiaomi, oppo, infinix, Tecno.

3 Likes

I was confused when he talked about transition but you have made it clear. The transition consists of itel, infinix, Tecno. He is 100% right. They have taken the African market, they are cheap compare to iPhones and Samsung. Currently I used Tecno too. You get higher specs at lower prices

3 Likes

Please sir why is the video looking like it is generated?
For that phone parts, a lot of phone brand demand in Africa and it it expensive too. I’m just iPhone users and there is this new brand having big users in :nigeria:.

3 Likes

Please sir, over here in :nigeria: With the current cost of living phones and other devices are very expensive

3 Likes

you will get some cheap ones. If you go for high specs you can’t afford. I know in Ghana you can get these infinix, Tecno at 50$ depending on the version or 50$ is still expensive for you lol

3 Likes

No two ways about it, infinix, Tecno , and itel are more popular over here, though am a fan of Infinix :grin:

1 Like

I never know about transsion until today and he is very correct, the most used phones that I know here are itel, tecno, infinix, etc. People prefer to use them because Samsung and iPhone price are high

2 Likes

Personally I’ve been using Android for years, I think iPhones are just over hyped and overpriced.

2 Likes

Hehehehe I won’t agree if you say it is over hyped and priced. I love android too but IPhone has the class. lol

It is never over hyped, performance, security and all others are checked

2 Likes

Same but I think from the article here, transition consists of the brands he stated (tecno, infinix, itel)

Lols, if iPhone for the class. No doubt
But personally I don’t like em.

Lol, I use iPhone too, but to be honest with you sir the ways and manners of the hype here in Nigeria is way too much, over here if you not using it they see you as a broke person or poor that is the mentality here over iPhone in Nigeria… that make me dislike it lol

1 Like

lol that’s why I used the word “Class” hahaha

Even those using iPhone 6 dey brag with.

I agree with you not only on Nigeria, Ghana too and I think it will be around the world. I use 11 Pro Max and I can say it is a better than, security-:tada:wise and others :pray:

I use android too

3 Likes

Lols. I can’t drag this.
iPhone are good and good class.
But I can’t just like it for the now.

1 Like

All this phone are very strong phones particularly itel

2 Likes

I won’t trade a Samsung, Google Pixel or OnePlus Nord n10 for an iPhone, you don’t want to argue about class with this phones I’ve mentioned and they’re all Android. Pardon my utterances, it’s Africans that hype iPhones the most, most foreigners just see iPhones as a shit coin that everyone could get.

Once again: pardon my utterances/comments.

3 Likes

God bless you buddy. You need to bunch of set of females in my place hyping iPhone as must to have.
Google pixel alone does the magic.

I understand what Prince said about the class of iPhone
But for me, I don’t count it. Lols. Check poor students with iPhone with poor pride.

2 Likes

hehehehe most of my foreigners I know too prefer iPhone to android and they are not Africans

1 Like

No time to argue, I use both android and iPhone but in terms of security, I will never choose android over iPhone

one thing we should also know is that most android or phones in general that are imported to Africa especially are low grades. Very very low. So if they are using android outside know the type and those in Africa too. A friend who just went to Canada called me and ask why is it there is a difference in the phone he was using in Ghana and one he just bought in Canada?

Samsung is still manufacturing low price phones but Apple will not

1 Like