Popular Phone Brands in Africa?

I use to say this when I was in University and my money can only afford itel, Tecno and infinix. So I understand hahahaha. It’s normal

love the answers given by chatgpt

especially this part “a range of Android devices available at various price points, contributing to Android’s popularity” already stated this. With a few amount of money you will get an android with a nice spec.

2 Likes

Thank you sir for sharing their differences

2 Likes

Sir is like you made a mistake am aware you are using an iPhone 12 pro max :joy:,… please buy 14 pro max for your boy​:palms_up_together:

2 Likes

you are welcome my dear

2 Likes

please no I don’t have that money yet :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just one chain can handle that. Lols
@Nweke-nature1.com please hold this man very well

2 Likes

You go explain tire :joy::joy:

Don’t worry he can’t run again because of his big stomach :joy: I will not only hold him, I will also squeeze his Tronbull T shirt until he do the needful :joy:

1 Like

wicked man :joy::joy::joy: I won’t mind you
get me 500$ eer?

2 Likes

oh really let’s see eer hehehehe

1 Like

When I become a whale someday, I will buy for African using tron with a sticker of tron on it :joy:

1 Like

Please explain better because I don’t usually understand English at night :night_with_stars:

1 Like

My mind is telling me you are a whale already :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha, not yet sir but in future :joy:

2 Likes

We know one if we see them but if there is doubt then our team will take a snapshot with immediate effect :joy:

1 Like

Lols, another thing seize that his Tron pair of socks.

Please o, don’t go and buy iPhone with your life savings o.

2 Likes

You are correct. Transsion is the parent company that has all those 3 brands.

3 Likes

The video is like that because he is using AI to auto dub his voice to English. He could probably use it to auto-dub any voice.

The original video is him speaking Chinese.

Its not perfect translation yet but maybe int he future. :laughing:

3 Likes

good, then it is very true and the main reason is their phones are very cheap as compare to Samsung, Apple and other top brands.

2 Likes

Your wish is my command :palms_up_together:

1 Like