ProvyLens - Your lens into supply chain

Thank you for your interest in our product!
We’re excited to share that we have a partnership plan in place for our launch, which involves working closely with small businesses that supply or manufacture loose packet products. Our goal is to help these businesses prove that their high-quality products are indeed superior to those offered by bigger companies, by leveraging the transparency that ProvyLens provides. We believe that this approach will give smaller businesses a competitive advantage and ultimately benefit consumers. We’re looking forward to launching and making a positive impact in the market, and we appreciate your support!

1 Like

Thanks for answering it.

I see it would have been a challenging part to solve this, but you guys have given it a great attempt.
Loved the play with the graph nodes in verify the product.

2 Likes

Do you have any plans to market this product? How do you plan to onboard customers. I am asking this beacause this is an intresting project but usually they finish with no mafket release

@H_P
You’re welcome! I’m glad that I could help. It was definitely a challenging problem, but I’m happy to hear that you appreciate our efforts to solve it.
If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your kind words and have a great day!

1 Like

Verifying the product (Graphical representation of product supply chain):

5 Likes

Awesome! The detailed representation of the supply chain in graphical form is very helpful to the user. Specifically, I liked how easily users could scan the QR code and check the details of where it came from.

2 Likes

I like this feature, it would be great when organic brands adopt such measures which can make their chain transparent to their consumers.

How can you use zero-knowledge for this?

1 Like

Here is a QR code that a manufacturer can affix to its product. When a regular user scans it, they will be presented with a comprehensive graphical representation of the product’s supply chain.

The user can effortlessly verify crucial information such as the product’s origin, the involved suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors, and the exact dates of manufacturing, distribution, and dispatch. Additionally, the user can access details about the raw materials used in the product and identify their suppliers.

This feature instills confidence in the user and enables them to make informed purchasing decisions. It also helps businesses establish their authenticity, showcase the quality of their products, and gain the trust of their customers, which, in turn, promotes business growth.

Scan this QR-code and have a look!

7 Likes

Great to see the regular updates as I like the project concept in general. I like the idea the project is verifiable without connecting the wallet. It will help not crypto users to verify it hassle-free. Hoping to see it implemented in pharmaceuticals as from my point of view verification is a must there for authenticity.

2 Likes

Hey, @Aarohi
Thank you for your positive feedback on our graphical representation of the supply chain. Our focus on providing a seamless user experience led us to implement QR codes, which enable users to easily scan and view a visual representation of the entire supply chain. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to improve our product.

Hey, @akash
Glad you liked the project,
We believe that it is important to provide users with a simple and efficient way to verify product authenticity, which is why we designed our system to be accessible without requiring a wallet or Metamask installation.

Our future plans include implementing ProvyLens to the pharmaceutical industry to ensure medicine authenticity and reduce the risk of fraud.
we also have plans to implement it on small businesses of food packets.

Thank you for your interest in our project, and please let us know if you have any further questions or comments.

1 Like

Hey, @constantinpricope201
Absolutely, we have plans to implement ProvyLens with small businesses that specialize in loose packaging products or local food packets, in that way they can prove their product quality and authenticity.
Our focus on these early customers will lay the foundation for a loyal customer base and future success.

Thank you for your interest in our project, and please let us know if you have any further questions or comments.

Demo and Explanation of project flow.

5 Likes

looks great and simple

5 Likes

thanks for the update

1 Like

That’s nice.

I want my organic milk provider to use ProvyLens so I can reset assure that the product is genuine.

2 Likes

Thank you for checking it our and have a hands on to the project.
Glad you liked it!

3 Likes

Thanks @H_P . Absolutely! It’s always exciting to see the use cases of our project that can be applied in real-world scenarios.

1 Like

This is such an innovative project. Best wishes to the team!

1 Like

Thats very good, just yesterday i was reading about an alcoholic drink called Alomo and how bad actors have managed to produce fake ones into the market, this prompted the company to add a silver lining seal to it packaging to differentiate the original from the fake, but if u can do this silver lining, what will prevent the bad actors from doing same.

This leads me to ask, how does the project ensure that, bad actors cannot generate the same information using the qr code system. Thank you

3 Likes