Rastro By Pacman - An ERC 4626 inspired Tracable and transparent channel for token transfers

lol i guess he is just spamming questions to win that community prize :eyes: :smile:

For those who doesnt understand the working of rastro and its usecase!

Rastro addresses the challenge of transparency and accountability in distributing conditional cash transfers, like token transfers. Traditional methods often lack clear tracking mechanisms once funds are distributed, making it difficult to ensure they reach their intended merchants and are used appropriately. Rastro solves this problem by using blockchain technology to create a traceable and accountable channel for direct money transfers. This means that from distribution to utilization, every step of the fund’s journey can be tracked, promoting transparency and efficiency in various sectors.

For example, in humanitarian aid efforts, Rastro ensures that funds are allocated transparently and efficiently to those in need.
Overall, Rastro aims to enhance the effectiveness of conditional transfers by guaranteeing funds reach their intended recipients and are used appropriately, across various sectors such as humanitarian aid, government welfare, education, and environmental conservation.

2 Likes

AT this time we are working on our roadmap and improving the functionality of rastro will keep updating you guys! The website is all almost ready will post the link in few hours for testing and feedbacks! :pray:

1 Like

some transactions link we tested out recently! :grinning:

Thought to share it with the community.

In the next post i will explain the full functionality , usecases and impact of rastro!

1 Like

The post has been deleted due to our UI update :wink:

1 Like

https://rastro-tron.netlify.app/.
Make sure to try it out and give honest feedback and review

1 Like

We’ve updated the UI and code, fixed numerous errors, and added several new features. Everything has been thoroughly tested, and tomorrow we will launch on the mainnet
InshAllah
. Here’s a short video we made during the final testing on Shasta

2 Likes

Problem: Conditional cash transfers are widely used globally as social policy tools to distribute financial aid. However, traditional methods of conditional cash distribution face significant challenges due to a lack of transparency and accountability. Once funds are distributed, tracking mechanisms often become obscure, making it difficult to trace the exact path and utilization of the aid. This lack of clarity poses a major obstacle in ensuring that the aid reaches the intended recipients and is used effectively.

Solution: Rastro, a modified TRC-4626 vault, addresses these challenges by empowering organizations to manage and allocate funds with precision and accountability. Rastro guarantees a traceable and accountable channel for direct funds transfers, enhancing transparency and efficiency in the distribution process. By fostering direct impact, Rastro revolutionizes humanitarian aid efforts, ensuring that assistance reaches those in need swiftly and effectively. This innovative approach not only enhances operational integrity but also bolsters donor confidence, ultimately leading to more substantial and sustained support for humanitarian initiatives.

Working : Through Rastro, an organization can deposit stablecoins like USDD into a transparent vault and mint interest-bearing tokens. These tokens are then distributed to designated recipients, who can seamlessly transfer them to selected merchants or service providers. Merchants can redeem these tokens for stablecoins, facilitating a smooth and efficient transaction process.

Furthermore, organizations have the capability to set withdrawal limits for each merchant, ensuring fair and equitable economic distribution across various services. This feature prevents any single entity from monopolizing the resources, promoting a balanced allocation of aid

2 Likes

Can someone help me understand what happened? I transferred 935 TRX (110 usd ) from my Binance account to my TRC20 address to deploy my contract on the tron mainnet. However, after the transfer, the funds were automatically sent to an unknown account :sob:. @SimbadMarino @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian @WindsOfChange92 @manfred_jr

1 Like

I’m finding it quite difficult to track wallet activity via the sent link, like inbound and outbound transfers. I see 3 correct outflows, and one maybe pending/failed transaction, if I’m not mistaken.
Now given your query, the only logical reason this happened is; if the copied address from Binance exchange wasn’t a TRC20 one.

See At first, Binance sent me TRX, and it showed up in the transaction. But then, in the very next transaction, it was instantly transferred out of my wallet to another random address.?

Very strange. I have never heard of such incident. Which TRON wallet you are using? @pacman

1 Like

Hello pacman, unfortunately looks like you had a leak in your private key somehow, your account is compromised now :confused: . I’m sorry for the loss but there is nothing you can do now u.u . Please analyze in which systems where your PK could be compromised, either your phone, web wallet solutions, scam tronlink plugins, etc.

Hope you recover from the loss soon

1 Like

From what I can see from the link above, you transferred 932 trx from Binance hot 7 to TFcixrRDkywQD5fcriXdxpaRyNJY764hWk. And 931 trx was later moved to TKoRFGt4QoQnQegEpwnTPa4qtX37oLme3r. Maybe your device has been infected with overwriting virus and the attacker is this user: TKoRFGt4QoQnQegEpwnTPa4qtX37oLme3r

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to undo this loss. I am sorry for your loss

1 Like

Well ,We stayed motivated and successfully deployed my project to the mainnet! This achievement wouldn’t have been possible without the incredible guidance and support I received from various individuals along the way. I am deeply grateful to everyone who offered their expertise, advice, and encouragement. Your contributions were invaluable in helping me reach this milestone. Thank you all for being an integral part of this success

Mainnet contract : TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

website

@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @adeel

3 Likes

Also dont forget to take a quick look at this post . Rastro By Pacman - An ERC 4626 inspired Tracable and transparent channel for token transfers - #49 by pacman

Thanks in advance .

2 Likes

Congratulations on the mainnet release team :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

Step-by-step video tutorial available here on the mainnet

1 Like