RevoluTRON - An interactive novel to onboard Web2 users to Web3 (by Irruption Lab)

Thanks for highlighting this!

It is actually one of the most important thing: users feedback! And especially users that are completely unfamiliar with Web3.

The good thing with this project is that we can continously update it based on the feedback we receive. The wording is not beginer friendly? The scene is not sufficiently clear? It’s too long? All of this is adjustable even after release.

We still need to formalize a way to collect the feedback directly on the app. Maybe a simple Typeform would do the trick.

3 Likes

Checked thank you
Like the idea

1 Like

It’s a great idea to introduce users to web3 in an educational way. I really like what they are presenting.

2 Likes

Great job Team Irruption Lab for creating such an innovative and exciting project like RevoluTRON! It’s always refreshing to see educational games that introduce users to new technologies in a fun and interactive way.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s great to hear that user feedback is a crucial aspect of the “Revolutron” project. Continuously updating the project based on feedback is a great way to ensure that it remains user-friendly and effective in achieving its objectives.

Formalizing a way to collect feedback directly on the app is a good idea, and a simple Typeform could definitely be an effective tool for this. Making it easy for users to provide feedback will likely lead to more engagement and participation in the project, so it’s definitely worth considering.

Overall, it’s clear that the “Revolutron” project is being developed with user needs in mind, which is always a positive sign. I look forward to seeing how the project progresses and evolves based on user feedback.

2 Likes

Congratulations, I like the detailed explanation into the project… All the best…

2 Likes

Thanks for your message, and happy to see the enthousiasm around the project! Cheers!

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks a lot!
Hopefully we’ll meet the expectations with this project!

Thanks a lot! Always nice to get positive comment!

1 Like

Thanks @manfred_jr !

It will also be the apportunity to include in our feedback form some questions to track the efficiency of our game: did you feel like learning about the Web3? Did understand some potential use cases? …

2 Likes

Muy interesante, es una manera de poder adentrarse en el juego y la comunidad poder añadir su experiencia en el.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, and yeah I’d love to leave some pertinent questions on the feedback form.

1 Like

Love your Pitch deck … Aim higher this is wonderful

1 Like

Additionnally, we would also love that the community participate in building the story, but i believe this is a project in the project.
We’ll keep it in mind for the future…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @elvolution for the nice words!

1 Like

Cuenta conmigo me gusta este proyecto, suerte

1 Like

Any new update please :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hi this is Trina from JTSGlobal, a longtime TRON community and TRON Ambassador. We are looking at doing a Twitter Space this coming Sunday and discussing Game-Fi on TRON/BTTC. If you are interested in participating just let me know. You will have an opportunity to present your project to the TRON community and meet some of the existing projects already on TRON. Best to reach me on Telegram. Handle is tbatista. Our Twitter is JTS_Global

5 Likes

This will be a really nice move to bring gamify projects together, I definitely tune in

4 Likes

Can you share the link for the Twitter space here in the forum

5 Likes