RevoluTRON - An interactive novel to onboard Web2 users to Web3 (by Irruption Lab)

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
It’s really appreciated and give extra motivation to bring it further!

Cheers!

Thanks @Nana66419 ! It’s so great to hear positive feedback!

We’re still working on implementing several user feedback to improve the experience, and try to make it as accessible as we can for the majority of users.

All the best!

2 Likes

@Claw seems to continue to build on his successes in season 3. Give him a random topic and enough time, it always works wonders. This project has proven that. Love ya claw, love your creativity <33

1 Like

Hello @claw glad to have you back this season. I don’t even need to read thru you have a record for building quality projects

1 Like

Hahaha love your enthousiasm @ShankarAshok !! Thanks a lot!
Actually this project idea and story come from my teammate @Perrin ! Then we developed it together :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha thanks a lot for your support @Virex !! It’s really appreciated!

Hello there :slight_smile:

You’ve shown some interest in our RevoluTRON project, thanks a lot for that!
If you wanna support us during this voting phase that would be amazing! :raised_hands:

#G3 RevoluTRON - An interactive novel to onboard Web2 users to Web3

@Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com
@kanit @H_P @elvolution @Oregon @im_31 @Andreaxino @j.montfort @danwizzy @SanRam12 @Emmanuelx @Candycane26072002 @Jaycenajaere @HODL @Sunday104 @Stounag8 @Eric @P2302 @masonawe @Paven @ShankarAshok

6 Likes

You’re welcome buddy. You deserve it

1 Like

Keep it up, I voted for you… Wishing you all the best :handshake:

1 Like

:pray: Thanks for your support @Nweke-nature1.com

Thanks a lot! Your support is really appreciated! :pray:

1 Like

i’m impressed
good luck!

1 Like

You are highly welcome :handshake:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @taisiia :pray:

2 Likes

Tu proyecto representa una ayuda para las personas interesadas en la Web3 pero que aún desconocen como manejarse, y también para despejar dudas a otros que se encuentran en este entorno, un proyecto educativo bien enfocado.
Has sabido crear unos capítulos en los cuales se encuentran buenos gráficos y una trama, te felicito.
Espero ver pronto lo que sigue a estos.

4 Likes

Man great project nothing more to that I amazed. I must say that I am impressed. You have my vote for the community pool. I really love the UI UX design maybe you could give me a hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @antonio !
We’re are still wroking on the next episodes and also improving what’s already made as per user feedback.

2 Likes

Perfecto es bueno tener en cuenta las opiniones del público.

2 Likes

Hello there :slight_smile:

You’ve shown some interest in our RevoluTRON project, thanks a lot for that!
If you wanna support us during this voting phase that would be amazing! :raised_hands:

#G3 RevoluTRON - An interactive novel to onboard Web2 users to Web3

@manfred_jr @Hirangi @TrinaJTS @kaarasamuel9 @xcitydev @Jlomotey93

3 Likes

You got my vote :ballot_box:. Thanks for building on TRON.

2 Likes