SafeMoney - Developing a Sustainable and Reliable Tron Ecosystem

Go girls, hope you win some so you strengthen the LPs :rofl:

5 Likes

You only are going to use cats on your project?
I think you have great images :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulation, keep going, I need to say that I observe the love for cats :cat:. Pet friendly and crypto fan too. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

Thank you @NormaGVdeB

8 Likes

perfect and complete, good luck

5 Likes

The best project to enjoy Passive Income. Good luck to the community

3 Likes

Safemoney is best​:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Interesting ecosystem
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think safemoney trx team is working hard ,doing well for this project and never dup all of us ,
Best of luck safemoney trx team

4 Likes

Yes safemoney trx is intresting project that why i have invest in this project , now its your choice dear

2 Likes

Wow , interested to this project

2 Likes

Reflection a mans best action

Im with safemoney since the beginning. We are looking forward to seeing dev team growing.
I would suggest to Make the financial aspects of the project more diverse and interesting . Open Liq. pools at Baozi. Baozi is looking too basic for the moment, little options.
Don’t forget VPN
There could be rewards in safemoney linked to special NFTs on cats meta verse .
Good luck !!

2 Likes

we are working on all of them

3 Likes

how can I vote for this? I cant still vote.

1 Like

This project does not make any sense to me, here is why:

It seems like the team just try to put as much things as possible in the list in the hope they will win something in the hackathon. But this is not lottery!
Why a VPN ? what does it have to do with Safemoney and TRON/BTTC ?
why a voting site ? what does it have to do with Safemoney ?
Why do you talk also about a metaverse project ? what does it have to do with Safemoney ? Or is it just for hype ?

And now you say that what you will deliver during the hackathon will be a NFT project.
So why didn’t you just post this sole NFT project in the “NFT Projects” category ?

All those things have no sense :thinking:

1 Like

Do not nonsense baby​:joy::joy::joy:
If you buy safe money soon, it will not be too late​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

interesting project , good luck

1 Like

Hi there Sloosh,
Thank you for your time, if you could really read through our submission all your questions have been answered. Why VPN? It has been answered in the submission and if you have truly been in the crypto Ecosystem you will know that every Blockchain is preparing and getting ready for Metaverse so why not Tron Blockchain too? If you are still having difficulty of getting answers to your questions kindly create time to read through our submission you will see a whole lot of sense from what the Dev Team is bringing in to Tron Blockchain. And always remember new projects doesn’t always make sense until they are launched and you see the results and the benefits to Tron Blockchain. Why voting site?
It is to allow community members show loyalty to their community and make new investors discover new tokens under Tron or any Blockchain with more community.

4 Likes

You likely need to find time to read through the submissions again as well as all replies made under the submission. Then you know the reason why our submission is Tagged SafeMoney - Developing a sustainable and Reliable Tron Blockchain

1 Like