SafeMoney - Developing a Sustainable and Reliable Tron Ecosystem

very good project!!!

3 Likes

Baoziswap and the projects comping up under this seems very interesting and exciting ones.
These can be a game changer in the world of crypto.
Will follow the updates over this project and would love to be part of this as well.

2 Likes

:rocket: safemoneyTRX :rocket::fire: going to moon

1 Like

I hope you guys win, you deserve it

2 Likes

why I can’t vote, I vote Safemoney!!Many people want to vote safemoney but we can’t, even after meet the requirement updating trust-1, that’s unfair😭

2 Likes

why I can’t vote, I vote Safemoney!!Many people want to vote safemoney but we can’t, even after meet the requirement updating trust-1, that’s unfair😭 please

3 Likes

I can’t vote too, why🙏🏻 I vote for safemoney !

3 Likes

Safemoney is the best tron amongst all project.

4 Likes

How can up update to trust-1, I have being active for a long time, but still no update.

3 Likes

that’s great project.
good luck.

3 Likes

How can I vote safemoney team. Best project

3 Likes

Hey, good proyect. Awewome.

3 Likes

SM is biggest project
Tnx team :sunglasses:
we are strong😊

3 Likes

I think it’s the young teams inexperience. More is more, maybe something works. The problem is that this strategy won’t work if you don’t have a great dev team. All products so far from SM have been “half ass” done and even the ones they just copied (and claimed to be first with) are worse than the originals. When you copy (which is ok), make your version better! Apple didn’t invent touch screen but they made it work. Netflix didn’t invent streaming but they understood what consumers want and so on.

6 Likes

Awesome job guys
Keep up the good work
#TRX
#BTT

3 Likes

This is Copyright infringement guys and not ok. You can’t just go around copy every shit 1:1 and say it’s from you and just tell people believe safemoney is working hard bla bla.
That just destroys the entire image of tron and is not fair for the community either.
At some point you should start to be inovative and stop fooling everyone with your shit.
I have now been quiet for a long time but this shit is just to much now and annoys the shit out of every real developer with actual skills.

https://madbox.io/ is the original metaverse here if you guys want to know what I am reffering to.

13 Likes

Hi @SafeMoney, we received several reports from the community that the Metaverse projects image you used is from another website - madbox.io

Since you mentioned that the Metaverse project is coming soon, can you show us the actual screenshots and renders for your Metaverse project?

We should also remind you that the project prizes are paid out in milestones. Therefore, if there’s no actual work progress for the project, the TRON DAO team reserved the rights to not release the prize. So, we hope you can share your plan and other visuals that you have not posted with the community members here. Thank you for your understanding.

13 Likes

your projects worth winning, support ++

2 Likes

I strongly believe and want the Safe Money project to develop well

3 Likes

Hi there, firstly, we are sorry for not replying on time for this, it has been brought to our notice on the Metaverse picture, kindly note that this project is yet to be launched by us as it is stated it is a coming soon project and we are yet design the images, for advertisement purposes. However we got a good descriptive image from madbox which we could use to give a description of what looks like what we want to build and not what we want to build.
Kindly note that we aren’t disputing the fact of the image source this is only for description purposes not for advertisement or any other purpose it is just to serve as an illustration of the project.

The image is like an idea and an illustration of what we want to build, just for illustration and description.

Thank you.

6 Likes