Security tips- impersonation

To this I will add.

First, the idea of the monthly subscription of $8 as generating money.

Secondly, everyone will have to be in the periwinkle kingdom where every users wear a cap.

No special user as u said.

I have this concern question?.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.

IF A CELEBRITY WHO HAS NO INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

AND A SCAMMER CHOSE TO USE HIS IDENTITY TO BUY VERIFIED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?
( A FORM OF IMPERSONATION SCAM).

WHAT YOUR VIEWS ON THIS

3 Likes

This is a very nice question, as a true believer of idealism, i have this idea to share.

The social media space, from twitter, to Facebook to instagram to what have you should have a networking protocol.

Let say Gordian is a known celebrity on twitter, but has no account on instagram, now a scammer want to impersonate Gordian on instagram, the moment the person tries that, instagram should ask, are you the same Gordian on twitter with this verified handle?

If the person selects no, he can proceed but there will be tag indicating he is not the actual celebrity Gordian.

If the person selects YES, a series of notifications will be sent to the original Gordian to authenticate if it is actually him trying to create an account on instagram. It can be through email, sms, etc.

If he is able to authenticate, the accounts is created already verified. Thank you

2 Likes

Wow you just finesse your answer for that question.

Seems we will need to go on full debate on that
Of it too hard we will call @fabsltsa @Prince-Onscolo to help us .

From your view, you said

If Gordian a known celebrity but not on Instagram.

SCAMMER want to IMPERSONATE Gordian for legit scam Instagram account

I have the following new set of questions

1 Like

Lols let me ask this.

1. What is the scammer IMPERSONATING GORDIAN.
    GORDIAN donā€™t have any social media known page or account?
1 Like

There is a gospel artist in Ghana who was very slow to adapt to all these social media platforms right from the onset, recently he was interviewed and he describe the pain he has to go through to reclaim all his works o youtube by people he didnt even know.

He said he went to youtube to create an account and realised people had already created an account and uploaded his contents there and monetizing it for profit without his knowledge.

He told youtube about it, they did a series of confirmation to see if he was who he claim to be and after the confirmation they blocked all those stealing his works and allowed him to start over. He said it was tough but atleast he has gotten his work back for good.

So there is always a loophole in every situation, u just have to report to the right channel

1 Like

Okay, good there was way out for the Ghanian gospel artist.

And there is still a way out.

Hope I donā€™t ask much?

I think of that was to be
Scammers IMPERSONATION with the Ghanaian gospel artist to run legit scam

I believe more damages will be done to victim, before the would be attention to reports

2 Likes

Being slow to evolve always has consequences, there is an adage in Ghana that when all antelopes are turning into lion and you refuse to turn, imagine who they will use for food after their transformation

1 Like

This is correct
Adaptive evolution is very important for a species.

How much more in CRYPTO or in our internet of things (IOT).

well I canā€™t blame
People have different reasons for slow evolution.

For her as gospel artist.
The reason best known toā€¦

2 Likes

It was a he, he didnt really have any knowledge about information technology and his team didnt help him in that regard, the time he realised, he was late, but better late than never

Okay .

To my inner mind asking

How was he able to promote and manage his gospel music on mediaā€¦
All good he was able to evolved, and take action by reporting

1 Like

Back to this too, please there are some people on Twitter impersonating me. Please stay vigilant, make sure you are chatting with the right Prince and not any of these fake Prince on Twitter.

Search me by @onscoloadjei only please

All these are fake :point_down::point_down:

I am not rich, I am not Elon or Justin so I donā€™t know why people will create 4 fake accounts :joy:

People are wicked, they just want to destroy my image. Please help me and donā€™t let them use my name to scam you. I am innocent. Thank you

@WindsOfChange92 @fabsltsa @StevenTRON @HunterTRON @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com

5 Likes

Very wicked set of people, these people donā€™t have human sympathy

2 Likes

Lols, you might not be Elon, Justin or rich.
But you Golden Prince of Ghana.

People are wicked their the act of impersonation.

1 Like

I wonder why people go so extreme just to see people fall or cry while the funds is removed from their wallet, there is this particular movie I watch some month ago with the tittle beekeeper, this movie is a eye opener were scammers drain funds from people wallet which was so heartbreaking.
Some people are very wicked. They can go extra time just to use someoneā€™s identity to scam another people

1 Like

Sir do you know that these people will cause more damage to those who donā€™t check well before engaging with an account. I see this bad in this way. Examples if you do trade people fund and someone just recommended you to someone like just check him on Twitter. And the innocent person will check you on Twitter only to meet the fake account and if they get scammed they will forever say you are a scammer which you are not. Sir what can one do to stop this people?

1 Like

@Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian People are wicked ooh lol by now you all have some people impersonating you, please check

2 Likes

A lot is happening my dear, you have to stay safe.

a lot has also changed on twitter, now they are suspending innocents and these scammers are there. At first it was easy to report these account and get it suspended but now they will ask you a lot of questions, ask you to prove your identity before they suspend these impersonators

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been impersonated too. It happens to most people talking on Twitter in crypto.

3 Likes

I think I must have some bunch of impersonators too but itā€™s a pity I canā€™t check because I have been suspended for no reason

2 Likes

If so it not fair. I learnt when interact or speak against a body on Twitter you will have your Twitter account ban. Itā€™s not fair. Fake account everywhere on Twitter. They will just follow you with no account activity. I havenā€™t block or ban anyone before on Twitter

3 Likes