September Discussion: This month at TRON

Hello TRON Community,

Welcome to another exciting month on the TRON forum! As we finish off this month I am excited to recap all the incredible achievements and milestones. I am confident that this month has brought TRON closer to its’ goals and will help strengthen its’ position as an industry leader in Web3. Let’s continue to embark on this journey together and make every moment count :sunny:

1. Google Cloud has added TRON blockchain support to their BigQuery public dataset.

2. Huobi Exchange has rebranded to HTX

3. TRON attended #Token2049 in Singapore and threw the best after party at the legendary Marquee nightclub :partying_face: TRON also attended #KBW2023 Korea Blockchain Week #WebX2023 in Japan and #Mainnet2023 in New York City!

If you enjoy the monthly recap and updates on TRON stay tuned and continue to check-in on the forum! We enjoy hearing from the Community and will do our best to implement Community ideas and suggestions. I hope you all have a great rest of September and we’ll see you next month!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the recap, indeed it’s September to remember for Tron, it was busy and :fire: month for Tron, hopefully October will be more :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recap. You attended a lot of events with no rest. Keep working hard bro

1 Like

This is really a September to remember. Thank you for always doing us the honor of recapping things for us.

3 Likes

It’s been ages we have been clamouring for support to some of the projects that keep delivering on their project goals and building projects that meet Community’s demands. When is the team going to consider our suggestions and help get these projects listed on tier 1 CEX such as Poloniex and HTX?

2 Likes