Should we have a new track ‘NEWBIE’ in S3 ?

And just to be complete,

Previous winners who are in the top 3 in this hackathon have kickass products.
Saying that they are winning because they are popular is insulting. It would mean that Africa stars and JM Pay aren’t that great.
One is helping growing content creators economy in Africa and tend to share knowledges about that continent with everybody. The other one helps crypto mass adoption and allows its use in e-commerces and physical shops.

I’ve voted for both AfricaStars and JustMoney and I didn’t do it cause they are popular but because those products imo are helping Crypto in general and Tron in particular to grow.

5 Likes

Nice project you have explained in quality and detail

1 Like

My view was with ref to law of average! I.e a good product also needs exposure ( when new ) ., winning in the newbie category can help the NEW Legit projects !

2 Likes

@fabsltsa nicely explained and @Deba215 great ideas. Hope it’s gets implemented very soon. :+1:

1 Like

I like this proposal better than having a 5th track where it would be difficult to define the eligibility criteria, as others before me already pointed out.
I think the 4 tracks are ok, plus there should be a special prize for best new projects, that is voted only by users that have shown long time participation and contribution to the forum (Level 2/3). The same users would pick the projects that are eligible for that prize.

3 Likes

Yes this also sounds like a great idea :bulb: :+1:

1 Like

i love the idea encouraging newbies to participate can be great :smiley:

1 Like

The last message was for the ones that think that previous winners are on the top of the rankings only because they have won the last season :wink: I know it’s not your case and that you support both these projects (and of course Deba e-book :grin::fire:).

2 Likes

Did you already read the Deba books sir?
Is it good?
Asking for a friend :eyes:

2 Likes

I like this proposal as well. Great idea

2 Likes

Sir @fabsltsa is a fast reader … but guess currently busy with hackathon :wink:

1 Like

Weak :joy:
Anyhow it’s probably how it is, so BINGO

3 Likes

Lol yeah :joy::joy: nailed it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I would love to join Newbie track :wink: will start thinking about new project…

2 Likes

Start preparing fast :dash:; S3 May be coming up next month itself :wink:

1 Like

Love the idea deba :+1:
This will certainly help having a more positive vibe during the hackaton :muscle:

2 Likes

Very well said a NewBee like me happy with OG projects. But if want to participate in season 3 need separate judgment :hugs::raised_hands::ok_hand:

2 Likes

will hackathon create new track …?? @trondao for Newbies…

1 Like

seprate judgement :face_with_monocle: that can be good idea …

1 Like

Start working on your ideas :bulb:… S3 coming :soon: :relaxed:

1 Like