Snack Prompt: AI Prompt Platform - Attracted 1.3 Million Users + 30+ Million Prompts Opened

Project Name: Snack Prompt
Project Track: Integration
HackerEarth Project Link: Snack Prompt on DevPost
Project Website: SnackPrompt.com

Snack Prompt’s Twitter: @SnackPrompt
Eder’s Twitter: @EderTeixeira333

Team

Team Member(s): 7 members - Eder Teixeira (Username: Eder), Chase Curtis, Kai Lode, and four others

About the Project

Project Goal: To aggregate multiple large language models (LLMs) into a user-friendly dashboard that enhances the productivity and decision-making capabilities of SMBs.

Exploring ways to reward AI Prompt Creators via the Tron Blockchain

Project Value: Our vision is to onboard the next billion employees to the world of LLMs.

Snack Prompt consolidates all LLMs into a single, user-friendly dashboard, empowering business owners with complete oversight and control of AI usage, and drives productivity across teams

Project Info:
V2 - Snack Prompt - Enterprise Deck.pdf (3.6 MB)

Project Test Instructions: Visit our website (SnackPrompt.com), sign up for a free account, and explore the features of the web app.

Test the Chrome (Magic Keys) extension by installing it and using it to interact with our AI tools directly from your browser.

Project Details: Snack Prompt consolidates various AI tools into a single dashboard, providing SMBs with powerful, yet easy-to-use, AI-driven solutions. Our platform includes features like prompt discovery and management, making it the go-to tool for businesses looking to leverage AI without extensive tech expertise.

Project Milestones:

• April 2023: Launched
  • June 2023: Attracted 1.2 Million Users (20M+ Prompts Opened on Platform)
  • August 2023: Launched the 3rd Largest AI Newsletter in the World: TheDailyBite.co
  • Q4 2024: Enterprise Product Launch (View our Enterprise Product)

1 Like

Check out our enterprise product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yhGMj8Ygvc

Welcome to the session. Looking at your project I have some observations.

To my understanding project must be new right or built
during the hackatron session. Can not be from 2023 ?.
I’m saying in respect to your milestones which is not recent. Admin can correct is if I’m wrong.

And another thing, I doubt you in right track, anyway the admins too will fix this.

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 6, is there any plans enacted already to reward AI creators ?
How authentic is this analytics of 22M + users?

1 Like