SunSwap code modification for a fixed TRC-20 token swap

Project Name: SunSwap code modification for a fixed custom token swap
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: PCB
Team Member(s): 451PCBcom
DevPost URL: SunSwap code modification for a fixed TRC-20 token swap | Devpost
Project Goal: SunSwap code modification for a fixed custom token swap from your own hosted web space.
Project Info: This is a SunSwap code modification for only one TRC-20 token swap by default.
Project Repo/Website: https://github.com/451PCBCOM/SunSwap-Token-Interface
Project Details: It’s a SunSwap source code customization to swap by default only a fixed TRC-20 token from your own web hosting. We utilized the SUN token as example but it can be changed for other TRC-20 token only with only two lines of code modified in the file /utils/config.js. Please check how to do it in the README file on Github.
Project Video: SunSwap code modification for a fixed TRC-20 token swap - YouTube
Project Milestones: Release the working code explained to change the default SUN token utilized as an example for other TRC-20 tokens.

20 Likes

So this will allow someone to put the swap on their website and allow someone to swap that token? I’m a bit confused.

4 Likes

Yes, it is.

It’s a React.js code customization forked from SunSwap code for to do swaps from TRX with your selected TRC-20 token by default and directly from your own web hosting using sunswap pools and smart contracts.

Thanks for your question and time.

6 Likes

I think I get it, I wish there was a little more detail. He seems to have a future.

3 Likes

I believed it is an easier way to understand, but we need to familiarize ourselves with the system and procedure.

1 Like

Thanks.

Please check the github repository for more info and vote for us on devpost:

2 Likes

Sure. It’s as easy as all react.js web interfaces.

Please check the github repository for more info and vote for us on devpost:

2 Likes