The Sports Analyzer and Generator of Sure Odds

Person like DRAKE
is one celebrity that I know that bet heavily

So automatically

Betting cut across all ages, class and status

Yeah yeah you are right brother

I guess an oracle could get all the previous results and calculate odds but it should take in consideration the players that are bought, sold, injured,ā€¦ donā€™t really know if the oracle could pick up those info from some specialized website :man_shrugging: but then if the website makes a mistake or manipulate the dataā€™s, the odds will be biased. Hard to make something 100% automatic and reliable.

3 Likes

Actually you should write to the fifa and ask them to make all those available :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe it will take some lot of procedure
To get such information from FIFA

Yh an oracle can do that perfect job, taking into consideration players sold and bought to me will be very much easier to track, as there is a transfer window for players to be bought and sold. The dapps only job will be to get the information feed from the oracle to make its 98% accurate prediction. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Chainlink and other big oracles in the game can do a near perfect job for us.

I will do that, fifa has to be well advanced to offer all those services to make it easier for the builders to get 100% accuracy.

Sports betting is rendering most of the youth hopeless and penniless

1 Like

Fifa has to up their game.
:joy:
:sunglasses:
:+1:

Dont you think that the betting companies and platform
Are designed to be so??

They are not, they are in for the profit. As the saying goes in gambling, the house always win. But we need to set the tone in a way, one person does not have an undue advantage over the other. We should work in level play field.

I thought over your idea as good
But I felt the beting company
Wouldnā€™t like it when the people win more
Than expected

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yh they wonā€™t, no one will like to have his company drain like that.

And they deserve to also protect their funds, cos if i owned a betting company in Nigeria :nigeria: i would love Nigerians to play with 1000 naira and win 10million naira.

I have to make sure u lose your 1000 naira than me losing my 10million naira

Hahaha bro, I can see you are not a football fanā€¦
Football is a game played by humans and systems canā€™t have a perfect predictions. So such systems will do their best but still these companies will get us. Those who brought these bettings are aware of these systems but know they canā€™t change anything.

1 Like

Lols
I rest my case o.
To start withā€¦ Iā€™m not a fan
Of football nor betting

hahahaha football is a nice game start watching it

Oh I know it nice game
I prefer I listen to UK grind music
While vthe football match is on.

With no disrespect to football lovers

1 Like

yeah you can enjoy with music but itā€™s good to listen to the commentary :joy:

Lols.
I respect your view

I will lovely prefer my music concerts
With loud speakers of deep bass

hahahaha I understand brother

This is a brilliant idea but overall Iā€™d advise abstinence from sport betting cos it grows into an addiction no matter your impending losses but then again banking on the addiction of the subscribers, hereā€™s a few ideas;

Enhance the user interface: The user interface should be easy to use and understand. Users should be able to input the required data quickly and get the predictions they need within a few clicks.

Offer customization options: Users should be able to customize the sports analyzer to suit their preferences. For instance, they could choose the markets they want to focus on or the type of odds they prefer.

Introduce a subscription model: A subscription model could be introduced to access premium features such as more accurate predictions or live updates.

2 Likes