Timeweave - Protecting Unregistered Product Designs with Blockchain

I am asking for the benefit for platform users.

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon season 6

1 Like

I understand but what is reward can you explain it

Thanksss :heart_on_fire: wish luck to us

2 Likes

heyo Emirhan is turkish name, right? I have one erasmus friend from turkey. I am gonna show your project to him too. Could you a bit describe your teammates, your university and other details. This summer, I’ll go to İstanbul, that’s why I wonder

2 Likes

I mean reward for creators on your platform, how are you going to reward creators?

hmm we actually didn’t think that we will think that thank you

1 Like

yes I am from TĂŒrkiye. It’s great that you want to show our project to your Erasmus friend! I am studying software engineering at BahçeƟehir University and currently live in Istanbul. My friend is studying software engineering too

2 Likes

Welcome to hackathon season 6, this is absolutely an educative project

Timeweave focuses on protecting unregistered designs.
However, some unregistered designs may not meet the legal threshold for copyright protection. My question is How will Timeweave differentiate between protectable and non-protectable designs and also be able to inform creators about the limitations of the platform in this regard

2 Likes

All the best of luck buddy

1 Like

Welcome to Season 6, it’s indeed a season like no other. Glad to see your project in the Web3 track, I’ve read your offering from start to finish and it really intrigues me, I’d like to know;

Apart from the provided test instructions, how do you plan to gather feedback from users during the testing phase? And also, how will you incorporate this feedback into improving the platform?

4 Likes

Have you thought about integrating BitTorrent file storage for these or ordinals? Or just NFT based?
https://btfs.io/

1 Like

Welcome to HackaTRON Season 6. It has really taken me much time to read and digest your project and thus there are few concerns I have about what you’re proposing through Timeweave.

1. How will you ensure that reputable projects register with Timeweave and not just creators that want to hide under the guise of obtaining evidence of registration to take undue advantage of that

2. I will like to know if there is any standard set aside which any creator will met before their designs can be registered on Timeweave. If there is any, can you please highlight them?

3. Are you working/registered with any industry associations, legal advisors, or copyright offices that ensure the acceptance and recognition of Timeweave’s copyright registration system. If yes, can you mention them?

5 Likes

Thank you for your interest in our project! We plan to keep you updated on every development through this forum. Additionally, we are considering gathering feedback from users on this platform for testing purposes. We believe that incorporating real-time feedback from users will be invaluable in improving our platform. We appreciate your support and look forward to sharing more updates with you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion! We have considered exploring BTFS for file storage, alongside NFT-based solutions. However, since we are still in the development phase and will be conducting initial trials, we are not yet certain about using it. We appreciate your recommendation and will keep it in mind as we continue to refine our project.

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful inquiries.

1. Regarding your first question, our platform operates on blockchain technology, emphasizing transparency. Transactions on this platform are based on user declarations, implying that users retain control over their submissions. To prevent misuse, we’ve implemented this program. For instance, if two identical projects are registered, timestamps will enable us to differentiate between genuine and fake submissions. In the event of a dispute, this evidence can be used to substantiate our claims.
  2. As for your second inquiry, since we’re still in the developmental phase, we haven’t established a definitive set of standards yet. However, we aim to remain flexible, allowing for adjustments based on user feedback. At this stage, we prioritize adaptability to accommodate diverse user needs and preferences.
  3. Lastly, we are fortunate to have legal advisors on board. The foundation of our project is built upon protecting unregistered designs, in accordance with intellectual property laws.

We appreciate your interest and understanding as we continue to develop our project.

2 Likes

I appreciate you keeping me informed on the status of your project. Utilising this forum’s users’ real-time feedback seems like a viable way to guarantee ongoing improvement. After a careful read of your reply, I can’t help but wonder;

In addition to this forum, will you implement in-app feedback mechanisms or surveys within Timeweave to gather user input directly from the platform?

2 Likes

welcome to Tron hackathon season 6 :clap:

This is an interesting project utilizing the benefit of blockchain technology in protecting the works of creative designers is a great initiative but one thing I will like to know is if there is going to be any form of evidence these designers are going to be offered as a prove of registering their creative designs on Timeweave?

1 Like

for know we will do it with forum but in the future why not we can take feedbacks in-app ser :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your interest and thoughtful question. At Timeweave, we understand the importance of providing concrete evidence to creators for registering their designs securely. To address this, we offer multiple layers of evidence.

Firstly, upon registering their creative designs on Timeweave, designers will receive a digital certificate or document as proof of registration. This document will contain essential information about the design, including its title, description, creation date, and the unique transaction hash recorded on the blockchain.

Additionally, users will have access to the transaction hash and other relevant details directly on our platform. This ensures transparency and provides creators with tangible evidence of their registration on Timeweave.

We believe in empowering creators with the tools they need to protect their intellectual property rights effectively. If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

2 Likes