Tnftmaker creators platform

Project Name: TNFT MAKER

Project Track: NFT

Team Name: Cubie

Team Member(s): @SuperJack

Dorahacks Project Link: TNFTMAKER| Buidls | DoraHacks

Project Goal: Create a Platform where creators can bring their art into web3 in few clicks without coding knowledge for free.

Project Info: TNFT Maker is a dapp where anyone can create costomized NFT smart contracts in few clicks for free.

We support royalty, presale, NFT reveal, airdrop and many useful features.

Project Website: https://tnftmaker.com/

Project Test Instructions: Will be updated soon.

Project Milestones: TNFT Maker is fully functional and all mentioned features live and ready to use.

Demo video TNFT Maker tutorial - YouTube

Join our Telegram to get involved with the community

29 Likes

You are welcome Cubie Team. Glad you are here too this Season.
All the best

5 Likes

Bienvenido de nuevo a este S4, suerte.

3 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon season 4 , Wish you all the best :handshake:

4 Likes

Hello Tnftmaker, welcome to Hackathon season 4. I’ve got a question for you. How will your project manage the crisis of NFT wash trading?

5 Likes

We allow creators to select max mint per transaction: if they enter 4 then user’s can mint only 4 NFTs per transaction.

Creators can also select max mints per wallet: if they enter 2 then a wallet can mint only 2 NFTs.

By this we can reduce NFT wash trading.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s cool. Concerning the fees, will it be a collective fee if for instance am purchasing 4 NFTs or it’s gonna be a fee per NFT minted?

4 Likes

Best wishes team Cubie :+1::blush:

3 Likes

We don’t charge any platform fee TNFTMAKER is completely free. Creators just need to have enough resources to deploy Contract on main network.

Are you talking about Network fee while minting NFT?

3 Likes

That’s Really Cool✌. Glad to see Cubie Team in this Hackathon 4. All the very best team👍

4 Likes

Yes, I meant the network fee while minting an NFT.

2 Likes

Thanks @Prabir305 @Deba215 for wishes.

All the best for you too :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hi team,

Your project seems pretty straightforward, but I’ve got a question for you about its use case. With the hype around NFT collections dying down lately, I’m curious to know what you think the best use case for your project might be moving forward.

Thanks and good luck with everything!

6 Likes

minimalistic designs are always best, I will vote for u, you deserved it

4 Likes

hoping to see more progress :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Jaycen we are working on few updates

Right now our platform supports only trx for minting. So if anyone creates a NFT collection using TNFT Maker they can mint NFTs only with trx but after this update user’s will have many Token options for minting.

We think these updates will help many NFT creators and Dev’s :raised_hands:

The update will be live soon.

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome team Cubie wishing you the best this hackathon.

Now i would like to know, what advantage does your project have over other projects that seek to solve the same issue??

4 Likes

Very creative, wishing you all the best…

2 Likes

I think you need to add user instructions. Every new user who comes to your site may not want to discover everything from the beginning.

For example, I am someone who likes to research and learn from the beginning. But my close friend is the complete opposite of me. When you pull me, you lose it. So please take my advice.

Also good luck today in voting process.

3 Likes

Hi @Hem1i

We appreciate your feedback. We already started working on it.

We created common FAQ and a blog on how to use TNFT MAKER it will be updated on Dapp soon.

We also created a video tutorial on how to create a collection using TNFT MAKER from beginning to end
Watch it here: TNFT MAKER tutorial video

4 Likes