Triton - Join Us, Take the Crypto Quiz, Win a Victory

Very good way to keep us in in suspense by sharing this about your behind the scenes building… Keep building.

I can’t say much after your project untill more details added. Till then…

From this picture your shared, maybe I’m too fast to ask.
How are these Questions collected?

2 Likes

Nice one, keep up the good work. Its always good to find time out of your busy schedule to update your followers. We are watching carefully as your project unfolds.

2 Likes

Great work! Your dedication to keeping the community updated is truly commendable :clap::clap: It’s always refreshing to see someone take the time out of their busy schedule to provide valuable updates. We are eagerly watching as your project unfolds, curious to see the amazing results that await. Keep up the good work, and know that your efforts are greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

thank you, we appreciate this…

Good move to show you are here for the community

3 Likes

Sorry for answering late, from now on we’ll be online regularly, we passed all busy times, now time to deal with our project :jigsaw:

No it’s not even fast, very great question. We have 3 database to create our quiz questions, and also we started to check forum on ourselves so that we can add our own chill questions. If you ask database, we are not sharing, because as we said, it will be for quiz, so we want to make it hidden.

Today, we will start share details finally :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this comment, we responded late unfortunately, from now on we’ll share what we are doing exactly. Thanks again :man_in_steamy_room:

1 Like

Yea we passed this tough time, now we are ready to skyrocket our project hahA thanks for valuable comment, by the way it is our project so you are asking. But before your questions can I also ask one? Is your profile picture from Tronbies NFT? It seems very close to it, that’s why I wonder it

1 Like

This has been such a blessing. Today night details are coming :raised_hands:

alright we wait, keep building

4 Likes

The information on your project is very limited and will be very pleased if you find time to add more meat to the bones.

This will enlighten community members on where to give the right feedbacks and suggestions and where to ask the right kinda questions.
Thank you

5 Likes

We are in for a good wait, your comments were hopeful. We hope you will share your project as soon as possible and we will convey our comments to you :memo:

2 Likes

@Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 We released info a little later than we expected. There were several health and family problems as a surprise. Sorry for not informing the forum. If you ask, everything is fine for now. But we had to deal with them.

Since the problems are in the past, we started to share the details, and we will complete our video and all the remaining parts in the coming hours. Thank you for waiting. Have a good review in advance, we will be here for your questions.

3 Likes

Your trust in us motivated us even more. We will continue our sharing in the coming hours. In the evening, you can have your tea and cake and join Triton with pleasure :night_with_stars: :bridge_at_night:

1 Like

Thats a very good update. Wishing all your family members speedy recovery.

From the update i can see that a user will have four free questions and if he/she likes it he can join in on the fun with the premium ones.

My question is does a user have to hold a specific amount of tokens to be able to join the premium quiz or the person will have to deposit a specific amount of tokens into a particular pool to qualify.

And what tokens will be used to play and for rewarding purposes.

Thank you

3 Likes

You said there are some hours left to show everything else, I am excited to check your platform and join tournaments. You described it smt like we r fighting each other without knowing each other. Kinda interesting

1 Like

Thanks for the update, so the limited interface is kind of class test or preparation class right?

No reward no spending and it will be web 2, no wallet connection needed

1 Like

Thanks for questions!

We use BitTorrent digital token for pre mode on our platform, participation will be provided with a certain amount. But this amount is very, very small, because our goal is to reach a lot of users and focus on improving themselves in the field of crypto general culture while taking the test and increasing their knowledge about TRON. We are waiting because the hosting company of our site caused a delay in activation. You will be able to test it in a very short time.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Thanks for your comment. I think it would be more accurate if we did not say fighting, but rather to improve ourselves while competing with others. I hope you experience the same happiness while testing it.

As you say, the Limited version is more of a direct presentation and practice section than web2. All users will be able to log in here to understand how the platform is.

Users who want to race in premium mode later; they will be able to take part in the tournament by connecting their MetaMask wallets and contracting their tokens on BitTorent Chain Mainnet. They will be free to participate as much as they want during the 3-week tournament period. At the end of the process, rewards will be delivered via smart contract from the automatically collected budget.

1 Like

Thats very good to know that the amount of $btt needed will be very small to attract more users.

I have a suggestion to make;
I think there should be a course material available on areas like;

1. General Knowledge in cryptocurrency
  2. Digital Evolution
  3. All about tron (a guide for dummies)

Where participants can have access to these course materials read them and well equip themselves to participate in this crypto quiz fully.

I dont know if you get what i mean.

5 Likes