TRON Grand Hackathon $5K prizes for the community

I think we can make a good team!!!

Our software factory is located in Monterrey Mexico.

We are currently competing with this initiative.

I wish you much success

@Gordian This Hackathon is packed with massive projects.Success is our aim

Honestly, originality is a big deal to me. In the past the Eth clone projects have, even with the best of intentions, painted a muddled picture of the Tron NFT scene. Itd be different if it was done by, or at least in partnership with the original ETH dev teams.

2 Likes

Canā€™t see my usdt tron on my wallet, isnā€™t there any help on here???

Which wallet are u using ?

I agree but the question why you act different than you speak.
I mean SafeMoney is the prime example of copy pasting 1:1 :joy:
Sorry but I canā€™t take your post seriously.

2 Likes

Voting is live and my votes are getting in to the best projects on #Tron so best wishes to all cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

LFG CRYSTL :heart::heart: are the best

I like what I am seeing. This tron grand hackathon season 2 is really on fire. Super nice projects making you feel tron is indeed a blockchain that is force to reckon with. Great job guys. Lets fill this wonderful blockchain with super great projects.

1 Like

Justmoney is doing wonders out there. The DEX is great, what are cooking currently is even greater. Go get it guys. I am voting for u any day.

1 Like

Will check it out to see what they have to offer

2 great projects in Tron Dao

Late to the party as always but if you are referring to NRG that @fabsltsa is mentioning the team behind it profits very little from energy sales. At NRG everyone can provide TRX for energy and share 60% of the profits, 10% of the profits goes back to the TronNinjas community trough NFT and TNT staking (The team behind TronNinjas also built NRG). 10% will also go to the NRG Community DAO where new projects on Tron can apply for funding as we know how hard it can be to start from scratch.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who knew @TuruGlobal really involve itā€™s community members. It is one of the best communities out there and they really care about any person that helps to make it a great community.

I hope they triumph over and over again.

3 Likes

I voted my favourite projects and great to see my experience with Tron Blockchain from 3 years worth now :fire:

I always been supported from my day one journey cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

TRON DAO is the best, just give my voice to my favorite project on TRON ecosystem. Decentralized as well

1 Like

you are right @FirstWave .

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who dedicated!

1 Like

Very good with the projects!

1 Like

I also knew about it @Nana66419 :smile:

2 Likes