TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

@admin.hackathon Our project in Hack’s Devpost gallery

23 Likes

@admin.hackathon please i cant see my project on web3 track Leading-Edge: Ecommerce site

This was added on devpost as eligible projects

25 Likes

Seeing lots of bots voting. I was wondering what were the tons of random spam comments on our project. Will anything be done about these abusers?

17 Likes

@ThanXFinance The Devpost team evaluates the project in multiple tiers. The first is most likely regional rules for participants on their platform, then general rules like making sure everything is filled, then there will be additional technical requirements set by them to ensure the project is eligible to be judged. We suggest you reach out to them to find out the reason as the TRON DAO team can only list projects that passed the down-selecting criteria from them.

@sergeyaikhel Please also reach out to Devpost to ask for the reason for your project. It’s up to the project member to ensure all rules are met when joining the Hackathon.

23 Likes

@admin.hackathon my project is eligible for vote on Devpost, but I can’t fine it here

15 Likes

@admin.hackathon my project is eligible for vote on Devpost (screenshot above). What the problem?
Or you have secret list of rejected projects that Devpost does not know about?

18 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon , we had submitted on time and have been updating the project everyday. It has been available for DEMO right from the day one. Could you please check - TronDance | The First Dance to Earn Platform 💃 (LIVE)

13 Likes

Good luck to all participants especially @TuruGlobal @Fuzzy-Ocean @ThanXFinance

9 Likes

To all that can see your project on Devpost gallery but not here, please note that the gallery includes a list of eligible projects + ineligible projects (but not spam or scam projects). The Devpost gallery only hides spam/scam or low quality effort projects. We cannot change what is displayed on the Devpost gallery as this is how Devpost platform works. If you project is not listed on the community poll, it is most probably marked as an ineligible project on Devpost.

17 Likes

All their inquires were answered and we received this message.

We’ve contacted them again, but even if we get back as eligible projects we’ll already have a bad start.

11 Likes

No @sergeyaikhel. We do not have a “secret list of rejected projects” and you can confirm this with Devpost. They are the ones that are doing the down-selecting. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Good to see that you were strict with the submissions. Some project cleary didn’t follow the layed out rules @admin.hackathon

9 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon, we had worked so hard to submit the project - infact we had been updating it everyday, the project is fully live and usable from the date of submission. This is really disheartening to us.

We have everything documented on it, including the architecture and future roadmap. We even updated everything on devpost too after getting permission from your end.

9 Likes

Where can I check eligibilty of project on Devpost if an accessible opportunity to vote is not an argument?
I asked support and I suppose we’ll get the same answer as @ThanXFinance

9 Likes

Best of lucks everyone

8 Likes

nice event tron grand hackathon
#sTRONgerTogether🔥

6 Likes

Got your point… :+1: thanks

4 Likes

I received answer from Devpost manager.
Decide for yourself how adequate it is. Especially to communicate the decision by throwing out from the voting list

12 Likes

good luck Blockshop NFT MarketPlace
Blockshop

6 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon, we are not listed either. However, at Devpost unlocked for voting. Also we have fulfilled all points in our opinion. The game is unlocked for the community. Also the jury has the possibility to test the game live.

9 Likes