TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

@admin.hackathon Sorry to bother you but The Capitol Lion Project isn’t present for Voting … We should be displayed on the NFT Track …

10 Likes

After checking with our tech team, it seems like you have not met the S3 requirement - Projects that are joining S3 will have to publish their S2 or S1 projects live. This is to be fair for all other participants otherwise it will just encourage projects to keep submitting their existing projects to our hackathon without publishing a project on the live TRON blockchain for the community to use.

8 Likes

@admin.hackathon The Devpost team is mentioning they are not aware of the reason, could you please recheck. It has taken a lot of effort to push the product out and we really hope you could look into it. We have submitted everything on time and the same can also be verified in web archive and our commit history. Ours is a new project and we’re launching it on S3 for the first time.

6 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon can you please tell why Legacy is not listed for voting ?. We met all the requirements stated in the Hackathon guidelines

5 Likes

This is the response we got from Devpost.

7 Likes

@admin.hackathon can you tell me why my project is not in the voting list? I did not win anything in second hackathon, stated it was a continuation entry, and added a very good detailed dashboard that is fully functioning to this hackathon. The dashboard is completely new to this hackathon and is working. JAFOs Stock Analysis Dashboard - Google Sheets. In the grey ticker symbol box type any stock symbol to work it.

The project is fully functioning on Tron. Thank you for your reply.

10 Likes

Hey Admin Can we get some clarification on this… We’ve met all requirements and have On- chain proof that’s been provided before submission deadline last season and this season … Still wondering why our Project isn’t displayed ?

6 Likes

Hey @admin.hackathon!

Preparing everything to participate in a hackathon it’s time consuming. I think that all projects that for some reason are not accepted, should have at least been notified in advance.

We personally don’t know why Cukies World was excluded from the Gamefi voting:

1. We are showing in the devpost gallery
  2. We took part in the 2nd hackathon, but what we presented is live and downloadable from our website.
  3. We are presenting a separated part of the project in this hackathon, and we added a link for the judges to test it, so it’s actually more than a MVP.

Would love to know the reasons why we are disqualified. Thank you

12 Likes

@admin.hackathon,

As requested by you, we contacted the Devpost team and they’re mentioning that they are not aware of the reason, could you please recheck.

It has taken a lot of effort to push the product out and we really hope you could look into it. We really don’t know why we’re not selected.

1. We are a new project and we’re launching it on S3 for the first time and hence no participation in S2,S1
  2. We have submitted everything on time and the same can also be verified in web archive and our commit history.
  3. The project is accessible from day 1 through trondance.netlify.app

Please let us know the reason as this has taken significant time for many of us to produce and getting no response is very hurtful after following the guidelines completely.

7 Likes

@admin.hackathon
Please we’d like to get a response, we didn’t participate in S1 or S2, our smart contract is deploy on Tron Shasta testnet and Dapp is functional

So I’ll really like to know why Legacy is not in the voting list ??

3 Likes

people will hate for this but… I think hackathon did good job with not allowing low effort projects from established teams… I saw many that was not much new from their season 2, and they would win the community vote if they were let in even if their project sucked.

15 Likes

TBOOST by USTX team was maybe the only one from the existing teams were it was clear it was new project and not their season 2 project with different color.

6 Likes

ROFL only 6 projects on gamefi, too bad I did not do a gamefi project :rofl:

5 Likes

“Projects that are joining S3 will have to publish their S2 or S1 projects live”
FAQ after requirements said “You are more than welcome to join season 3 of the hackathon if you have launched your existing hackathon project for the community to use” - our project is published in Testnet and opened for users since release in August. It’s always available at the link.
We follow the rules fully

6 Likes

I agree with you on most of that as I also have seen several projects just change name or colors to be same project, but some projects like mine followed all the rules and added an additional new feature to the project. We did not just change name and colors. We submitted it as a continuation project and added a whole new value to the project. If someone from previous seasons did not win, added to their project in a meaningful way with way more utility it should be allowed to be voted on. Just my thoughts on this topic.

8 Likes

AMAZING PROJECTS. Super fun to vote :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Good luck everyone! may the best projects win! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Let go and vote please… trust level

My Project is not here, SkillPay is a brand new project from my team at digital labs and Digemart which is a very complex project was launched on the eth mainnet, plus the server is live, I did everything that was required since the project is very complex and it’s not just a simple project that is single page and does just one thing it’s, a complex project that requires alot of time

4 Likes

I think the reason is that Digemart wasn’t launched on Tron mainnet. Or was it?

2 Likes