TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

@admin.hackathon good work

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon. My devpost username is jeremyzhang

3 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon , I want to participate in the tron hackathon my devpost username is tbamz01

1 Like

Nice ideas :+1: :heart_eyes: appreciate it

Hi, @admin.hackathon I’d like to be among the participant in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is abdulbenjamin374

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: NFT Blocks - Create building block NFTs

Hi @admin.hackathon I Will like to participate in the tron hackaton seqson 3 my devpost user name is jistjoke

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost user name is jistjoke

Hi I wish to participate in hackathon
Username is riyamaduraiveeran

A post was split to a new topic: Farmers Portal using blockchain

The last day is the most exciting.

Please check our dApp! FALT: Physical Art On-Chain - #3 by ovon

I’d like to enter Season 3, but cannot create a topic in Academy. @admin.hackathon

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I wan to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost user name is Jistjoke

Hi @admin.hackathon :wave: I will be participating in the TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 :smiling_face: Username: kols

This is exciting lol

1 Like

Hello again @admin.hackathon ! I’ve just submitted 2 topics for 2 new projects we want to deploy on Tron :fire: Take a look!

Hello @admin.hackathon I will be participating in the TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3. Please could you validate my account? username: Agent-G

Hello @admin.hackathon We would like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3, we have registered in DevPost under the names “AlexSuvorov” and “mattgurbiel”. Our project is called “TRON Unlimited Oracle”

Dear team,

As a student I submit our project yesterday on the given google forum URL. How can I submit the project here in the DAO? It’s very confusing

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon I would like to join the Hackathon, my devpost name is steve-thijssen19

1 Like