TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the Tron hackathon. My devnet username is “CleoMuna1”.

6 Likes

Goodluck to everyone participating in the hackathon!

1 Like

Nice idea, bridging the gap and connecting ecosystem together🔥

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon : I will also participate in the 3rd season of the Hackathon :smiling_face: username : Priyanka0022-ctrl

1 Like

Hi! @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the Tron hackathon. Devpost username: beastdeveloper

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost username is Rissrozy

Hi @admin.hackathon I’d love to partake in the tron hackaton my devpost username is Rissrozy

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost user name is ebymirabel

@admin.hackathon good work

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon. My devpost username is jeremyzhang

3 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon , I want to participate in the tron hackathon my devpost username is tbamz01

1 Like

Nice ideas :+1: :heart_eyes: appreciate it

Hi, @admin.hackathon I’d like to be among the participant in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is abdulbenjamin374

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: NFT Blocks - Create building block NFTs

Hi @admin.hackathon I Will like to participate in the tron hackaton seqson 3 my devpost user name is jistjoke

Hi @admin.hackathon I want to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost user name is jistjoke

Hi I wish to participate in hackathon
Username is riyamaduraiveeran

A post was split to a new topic: Farmers Portal using blockchain

The last day is the most exciting.

Please check our dApp! FALT: Physical Art On-Chain - #3 by ovon

I’d like to enter Season 3, but cannot create a topic in Academy. @admin.hackathon

1 Like