TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi @admin.hackathon I wan to participate in the tron hackaton my devpost user name is Jistjoke

Hi @admin.hackathon :wave: I will be participating in the TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 :smiling_face: Username: kols

This is exciting lol

1 Like

Hello again @admin.hackathon ! Iā€™ve just submitted 2 topics for 2 new projects we want to deploy on Tron :fire: Take a look!

Hello @admin.hackathon I will be participating in the TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3. Please could you validate my account? username: Agent-G

Hello @admin.hackathon We would like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3, we have registered in DevPost under the names ā€œAlexSuvorovā€ and ā€œmattgurbielā€. Our project is called ā€œTRON Unlimited Oracleā€

Dear team,

As a student I submit our project yesterday on the given google forum URL. How can I submit the project here in the DAO? Itā€™s very confusing

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon I would like to join the Hackathon, my devpost name is steve-thijssen19

1 Like

@admin.hackathon I would like to submit my project. Can you give me access. my devpost name is kabirhossen866

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon I would like to join the forum to submit our project. Devpost name is desti-moore0

@admin.hackathon here is my devpost username Pfed-prog, please let me post a project on the forum

1 Like

@admin.hackathon my devpost username is ayushjain2205, Please add me to the group so that I can make the hackathon submission

1 Like

@admin.hackathon when can I submit my project in the DOA? I send already two messages and still no answers

1 Like

Good luck to all the participants ! !

1 Like

@admin.hackathon I want to participate in the Season 3 TRON grand Hackathon, my registered name in the forum is @rohithcrash

Thanks

1 Like

Hello, @admin.hackathon I really appreciate this project and would like to participate in the third season of the Hackathon, my Dev username is Slydesexy.

hi I want to submit the project for the hackathon on devpost but it requires link to the project pst here,cant find how to post it here please advice thanks,peter

@admin.hackathon

Hello there, my team joined the hackathon on devpost a while ago and would like to announce our Project & Trailer here as well to complete the submission! Devpost User Name: ender-mat .

Thanks a ton!

1 Like

I participate in the hackathon.

1 Like

Hello, I would like to submit 2 hackathon projects but cant make the post here on the tron dao, please advice as the deadline is only 4 hours away, thank you.peter
my devpost username is petrkrulis
HIYA EVERYONE WHO HASNT BEEN GRANTED PERMISSION TO POST THE PROJECT HERE ON THE FORUM .
AS THE DEADLINE IS ONLY COUPLE HOURS AWAY AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE WE WILL BE GRANTED THE PERMISSION.
IN THE CASE I WONT BE GRANTED ACCESS BEFORE THE DEADLINE, I WILL USE LINK OF MY REQUEST FOR THE PERMISSION ON THE DEVPOST APPLICATION .
I WOULD NOT DARE TO SUGGEST ANY OF YOU WHAT TO DO, BUT IF MORE OF US DO IT THEN I GUESS IT INCREASE OUR CHANCES OF NOT BEING DISQUALIFIED.

8 Likes