TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Thank you. It’s time to be sTRONg Together

3 Likes

Hello everyone :orange_heart: I will vote after reviewing the projects again.
Enjoy the voting process!!

3 Likes

Voting is easy but the choice of projects matters.
Success is our aim

4 Likes

Happy Voting Everyone and Congratulations to the all projects that made to this stage. wishing you all the very best :hugs:.

also guys, you can take a look at our TronCloak project in the DeFi category. We’ve invested a considerable amount of effort into this project.

5 Likes

El crear una aplicación útil para el usuario en el día a día y permitir la integración de la criptomoneda como método de pago, hace que la gente se involucre en tu proyecto.,

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
On behalf of the CryptoDo team I want to sincerely thank everyone who gave their vote for our project CryptoDo - no-code web3 solutions builder for businesses

We worked hard on the project and tried to answer all questions of the TRON community
It was a wonderful journey!

We continue to work on our project and we really believe that it will bring a huge benefit to the blockchain ecosystem! Because building web 3 infrastructure is a key task of any blockchain and we help to solve it.

So far with the help of CryptoDo users created almost 400 dapps in Bittorrent using our service! This is an impressive result, but for our project this is just the beginning!

Keep building :rocket:

5 Likes

Finally, the new season has started!!! USTX Team for life. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Let’s go Cukies Rush N’ Run & Cukies World Metaverse!!!

3 Likes

As we are now in the community’s voting phase on the HackaTRON, I would advice my fellow community members to do a thorough research on each project before voting. It’s important to understand the scope of the project you may wish to vote for and the team behind it, as well as the potential for long-term success. Equally assess the project’s utility, the use cases its trying to solve, and how it might affect the Tron community and its users in the long run. It’s also worth keeping in mind how the project may contribute to the overall ecosystem.

Remember, now is our opportunity to help shape the future of the Tron ecosystem, let’s make the best use of it. And at the end, let the best projects win.

Good luck to all the projects that made it to this voting stage :clap:

9 Likes

Dear friends, hackers and supporters,

I am really grateful to everyone of you who has showed your support either by voting, asking questions or encouragements. With your support, we have made it a reality.

Your belief in my vision and your trust in my ability to deliver is the reason we are here today.

We are building something that is bigger than any one of us. We are building a future where energy is democratized, where power is in the hands of the people, and where everyone has access to affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy.

Thank you once again for your support and hope we stay together even after this S4❤️.

The title of my submission is @Tronpower

E5 on eco-friendly❤️

8 Likes

voted for you
hope you give out your best and solve our energy problems :facepunch:

3 Likes

The prince of our forum :joy:
How are you ?
What’s next after this?

2 Likes

hahaha after the voting, winners will be announced on the 15th
For the forum users, we do not have a schedule. We keep learning, helping and having fun

2 Likes

Oh alright
Do you think there will be a season 5?

2 Likes

surely, there will be one more this year. one is certain

3 Likes

Alright hopefully I can get the member badge before then

3 Likes

getting it is easy, you just have to stay active. help newbies and engage.
we need more suggestions to help us build. Bring ideas onboard and lets discuss

4 Likes

Web3Vision Team as we release version 2 of On chain Vision on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onchainvision.onchainvision. We invite you all to download the app and check the possibility on voting the app as part of web3 track. Thanks a lot guys! Reply to this comment and I will answer all of them or on the post OnChain Vision - Open your EYES on chain world

5 Likes

Congratulations on your achievement🙌🏽

5 Likes

I didn’t come to forum for 2 days, and it is on fire. How is voting going ? Is everyone happy?

2 Likes