TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

You misunderstood my lines of support to the concerns you raised.

Guys, it’s a damaging level of optimism to believe that bots will clean them up. An account opened by a person can be opened in a way that does not really look like a bot. We ask the team members why they got so many upvotes in the last time, and none of them continue to vote without writing an answer.

2 Likes

I dont think the team only uses bot to eliminate these fake votes, sometimes it is done manually by the team. They check the vote one by one and see if it fake or not.

The main reason they take a week before the final results are declared. They have done it before, and i know they can do it again.

6 Likes

thanks for reporting, Chill OK @admin.hackathon will do a VAR check :joy::joy:

If there is any foul play be rest assured, they will handle it neatly

4 Likes

Bro, in my own understanding.
Not all last minute rush votes are bots

They teams maybe BUSY holding to votes down
For last minute launch ( I’m not defending any project)
It strategy.

As for the bot cleaning up bot votes.

I believe the admin and teams so review each of the vote

Hi dear friends :v: :v:

We would like to thank everyone who contributed to us with their likes, comments, jokes, new ideas and votes. We hope that today is going well for everyone, we hope that everyone whose eyes are sore and tired will be rewarded for their efforts.

@Akainu we have been in a sweet competition with MusiCoin since the first day, sometimes we were close to TronPower, but the range become huge with them, it was like we were always competing with MusiCoinCity whole week. But in the last hour, both teams were passed in a way that we did not also understand, despite the difference in votes between our teams and CarboEx.
But as everyone said, if there is a problem, the admins will solve it, thank you for your interest and support. But we do not want to accuse anyone of anything, we trust the power of TRON.

As a last, thanks everyone in eco category for this beautiful week :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I absolutely agree with what you said. I looked at some teams, at the last moment, they both voted from their team members and increased their messages, which is quite normal.

However, I have meticulously selected these accounts that entered the forum 3 days ago and did not leave any comments, but only lost screen time and presented them to you. If there is any team that thinks there is a logical explanation for those accounts, please write the name of your project and I will review all the votes.

@Aurora You’re welcome, I’m not just doing it for you. I’ll reveal all the bots with their report. This is the most important move for the future of the forum, I just wanted to point out that CarboEx is the team that caught my eye the most.

Rush is allowed on the last day, but it is forbidden to rush with bot accounts :smiley:

1 Like

some of the old forum users here knew this will happen. This is not the first time such thing is happening. Contact admins with your evidence. They too will do their checks. Do not worry VAR is available lol

3 Likes

Tienes razón, ahora solo queda relajarse y disfrutar del resultado.

3 Likes

Lols
I cam recalled I predicted this
Massive pump vote at the end of time

But the almighty VAR ( VOTING ASSISTANT REFEREE)
Will do. Justice that

3 Likes

Don’t forget I said this before starting the votes. Some project will be rejected during and after voting period

3 Likes

The bot accounts here are the 6 accounts under the project name and the 5 accounts I tagged later. Only 1 came and it says “I’m not a bot xd”. In public, he thinks this move is enough to disgrace a smart person. It’s really embarrassing. Why can’t you enter and write 4 more accounts at the same time, you’re not that fast and you don’t have a device xd Good eveningg @Dips

2 Likes

Hello i am new here what is the funktion her or the usecase?

what do you mean? I dont undestand your question :sweat_smile:

Welcome to Tron Forum @Mike @joseph11

2 Likes

thanks @HOLD ! glad to be here

2 Likes

Here purpose is TRON. This particular post purpose Tron Hackathons4 Community Voting

It seems you dont really trust the @admin.hackathon, @EMerchant and @TronLive to really eliminate these votes.

It has been said time without number that, you have done a great job, u have sounded the alarm and alerted those in charge.

They will take it from there. They alone have the mandate to do that. Keep bringing out these people you suspect to be bad actors. Peace :v:

8 Likes

Conggratulation for all Projects may the best win.

3 Likes