TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Haha I just saw voters dropped from 420+ to 395

2 Likes

This question goes to the pioneers of Tron forum, how long does it usually take for the screening process to be over?
@antonio @Nweke-nature1.com @Nana66419 @nickmura @Gordian @Prince-Onscolo @Youngyuppie

3 Likes

It will done and will reflect when the results are in…

2 Likes

They will do it in time for the official announcement date of May 15th

3 Likes

Just as @Sirluke has said, everything will be ready before the official announcement of the winners on 15th May

3 Likes

Coincido con lo mismo que mis compañeros el 15 de mayo.

1 Like

What’s the official announcement time for 15th May?

1 Like

7pm UTC
————
————
————

3 Likes

Okey cool :sunglasses:., so it will be 16th for me :smile:

1 Like

Yeah would be cool to have the results earlier next time. I miss the announcement every time :joy:

2 Likes

Hey there Tronics!

Let us give an update on the community poll. We are working hard to remove those sneaky fraudulent bot accounts trying to crash our polls so you may notice changes in the poll ranking in the meantime.

Our intelligent bot detector has got your back and will meticulously go through each and every suspicious voter. But since we don’t want to accidentally toss out any legit accounts, we’ve got our forensic analysis team on the case, carefully reviewing those flagged accounts before giving them the boot. It may take a little time, so we kindly ask for your patience :heart:.

Let’s all wave goodbye to those pesky bot voters, 'cause they don’t belong in our amazing community! Thank you all for your fantastic support and understanding!

25 Likes

Gracias por la información, los usuarios que somos más antiguos del foro, contábamos que ustedes realizarían los pasos pertinentes para mantener unas votaciones ecuánimes.

2 Likes

Kudos to the smart and hardwork you are putting in to keep the ecosystem legit and pro users :+1::+1::saluting_face::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Like like meek mill said.
All eyes on you

2 Likes

This is very impressive I must say, good job.

1 Like

Happy this season hackerton was a success and I await the final results, congratulations to all the winner!!

4 Likes

Well said. When a man who has swallowed a drum before, promises you he will swallow the drumsticks, u don’t doubt him.

You have done it before and we trust you to do it again. Keep it up :+1:

6 Likes

thank you admin. This is exactly what we want.

Such projects should be disqualified, if you believe you are building something great why should you create bots to vote for you. stay diligent

4 Likes

Hi everyone, 2 new maps have arrived on our platform and we have changed all design + donation layout from the beginning. We also made statements about these and new upcoming updates. We are waiting for everyone who has free time and wants to try of it:
MusiCoinCity - forum

9 Likes

Very nice :+1:, keep up your good work, the community is solidly behind it

2 Likes