TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Nice catch, now could you show us where is the video link on forum ?

@Bro59nius you meant that, right ?

3 Likes

Well, actually I thought we missed it, but it was added on the forum as well 20 days ago:

4 Likes

Kindly write the admin

3 Likes

I’ve already tagged 4 of them, hope this will be resolved.

3 Likes

Games look good, hoping to be able to vote soon!

4 Likes

So exciting times of forum, many categories seems challenging :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

Join conversation after voting
Lets learn and have fun

3 Likes

Have you exhausted all your votes?

2 Likes

No still checking some tracks

1 Like

Ohh I see , same with me :eyes:

4 Likes

We are extremely proud to be a part of this season’s hackathon that brings together developers, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts from all over the world to showcase innovative ideas and projects. and to have had the opportunity to showcase our project on the TRON network. Our team worked hard to create a useful application that we believe can bring real value to TRON users.

We are truly grateful for the support and encouragement from the TRON DAO Forum Community, and we look forward to sharing our progress and learning from the experiences of other participants and members in this sensational event. :pray:

We wish our fellow participants the best of luck in the hackathon. May your ideas and projects shine and may you make valuable contributions to the growth and development of the TRON ecosystem!

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this community and we hope to make a meaningful contribution to the TRON ecosystem. :paw_prints:

11 Likes

Debawolf is the best

1 Like

It looks like you failed to submit the BUIDL that you created to the actual Dorahacks TRON-specific Hackathon.

Your Dorahacks link leads to BUIDL that is not participating/submitted to the TRON hackathon probably because you forgot to.

A clear guide on how to submit your BUIDL to Dorahacks and to the TRON Hackathon on the platform was here HackaTRON Season 4 - TRON Grand Hackathon | Hackathon | DoraHacks

2 Likes

Great !!!
Good luck guys.

3 Likes

Hello senji, welcome to Tron Dao community forum
Stay active.

4 Likes

We are here for each other. I am glad that the experience is not as stressful as you thought.
Wishing you the best in this community voting stage

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the TronDao forum community, feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes

There are so many amazing projects in this season’s hackathon and it’s very difficult to select which one to vote for but just as we know, some projects have much more value impacts to the ecosystem than others and it worth giving our votes to those projects

4 Likes

Good luck, may the best projects win.

4 Likes

Don’t be disappointed bro, not qualifying for this S4 Hackathon means there is still some works to be done. Hopefully, the next hackathon comes soon. Use this time to fine tune your project and meet us in the next hackathon. All the best in your project’s goals :raised_hands:

4 Likes