TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Congratulations on making it to the community and judge’s voting stage. Wishing you all the best

4 Likes

Hello Tronics!

We are thrilled to have made it to the voting phase of the hackathon and are grateful for the immense support we have received from the community. We would like to take a moment to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who supported and encouraged us.

We are excited to bring our innovative project, TronCloak, to the Tron community and look forward to the benefits it will bring to the world of digital finance.

If you would like to review our project, please feel free to check out #TronCloak in the Defi category. We welcome your comments, questions, and feedback. You can contact us directly or privately through our project.

Thank you once again for your support and love.

Best regards,
The TronCloak Team [:heart: ]

5 Likes

The eco-friendly track is really looking interesting, a wide margin yet a close call between @TronPower and MusiCoinCity, rocked a vote for both cause I was fascinated with the buidl during submission stage.
Goodluck to all the finalists in the voting period.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your good wishes, even though we haven’t written anything, there is a sweet fight going on there.

Good luck to everyone, it is a pleasant time for us. We also congratulate the teams in the Eco category for their beautiful projects. :heart:

3 Likes

That’s great, I’m sure it was done following the guides as I remember selecting TRON Hackathon as well.
But even if not, feel a bit petty it was on the forum, Dorhacks was created, it was clear we want to participate, and didn’t get any notification about it if it was missed to submit for the Hackathon. While those got a warning who didn’t add the submission on the Forum, just on Dorahacks.

There was a prejudging, so that means sy took a look at the projects, would’ve been appreciated if this was mentioned previously.

Also, would still appreciate if this could be solved, we lost a few days on the community voting anyway, that’s enough of a “punishment” for the error.

Also, when we double checked, we saw TRON & NFT on the project (see screenshots).

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your congratulations and well wishes! :pray:
Making it to the community and judge’s voting stage is definitely exciting, and I appreciate your support. It means a lot to have encouragement from fellow community members. We are looking forward to seeing how voting goes, and hope to make it to the next round.

Thanks again for your kind words! :paw_prints:

4 Likes

Great projects and engaged community. Amazing! :star_struck: :rocket:

5 Likes

Thank you for everybody who voted for ZKTickets in the web3 category! :pray:

1 Like

Great project @barfolomew, nicely built using ZKP :clap:

2 Likes

I am excited to see the Ergon project @Sirluke :slight_smile: I wish you luck!

2 Likes

@Wevver I enjoyed learning about the Cukies project! I am curious if you will have $TRX utilized within the game. Do you have any plans to utilize $TRX for in-game purchases? I feel this would be a great way to show TRON in GameFi :slight_smile: Good luck on your project

2 Likes

@Aurora I wish you success in our HackaTRON :slight_smile: I am curious how your experience was building with BitTorrent chain and would love to hear from your experience. I also hope your project can help make our world greener :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Greetings, everyone!

On behalf of the CarboEx team, I would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to all those who voted for our project. We have put in a lot of hard work into this project and have endeavored to address all the queries from the TRON community and we believe that our efforts have not gone in vain. It has been an incredible journey, and we are grateful for your support.

If you haven’t had a chance to review our submission yet, we invite you to take a look and learn more about the project CarboEx - Transforming carbon credits trading through blockchain technology. We believe that our submission provides valuable insights into our vision for a more sustainable blockchain ecosystem, and we would appreciate your feedback and support.

Thank you once again for your support and encouragement, and we look forward to continuing our journey together towards a more sustainable and eco-friendly blockchain ecosystem. Let’s keep building! :rocket:

10 Likes

Your team is on fire :fire::fire:
I believe you will use this same energy to build a vibrant community for yourself.
Keep it up

5 Likes

Thank You @Prince-Onscolo! :grinning:

We are indeed committed to building a strong and engaged community around our platform. With the support of passionate individuals like you, we are confident that we can make a meaningful impact. :grin:

4 Likes

Ok but not only your platform but to the entire tron and bttc ecosystem :smile::pray:t2:
Keep building, we are here to support :pray:t2:
#sTRONgerTogether

5 Likes

Exactly! There is a correction in my above reply. :smile:

We are indeed committed to building not only our platform but also contributing to the growth and development of the entire Tron and BTTC ecosystem.

Our entire CarboEx Team believes that cooperation among projects and communities can bring about significant positive changes and help us achieve our shared goals. :grinning:

5 Likes

Super! that is the spirit
all the best

4 Likes

If you followed the guidelines it would be on the Dorahacks list HackaTRON Season 4 - TRON Grand Hackathon | Hackathon | DoraHacks

Try searching for your project there.

TRON NFT is the blockchain category, not the submission.

Pre-Judging is for projects that actually submitted both a Dorahacks HackaTRON submission and TRON DAO forum post.

Failure to do so results in automatically being disqualified and it won’t be rectified because it’s the responsibility of the projects to make sure they submit their project before the deadline.

8 Likes

I love Tron and do a lot of project on Tron before. Keep going!

4 Likes