TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Love to be on HackaTRON Season 4 - Web 3 project. Hope we can contribute to make TRON network Dapps more friendly to TRON user. Please vote for TRONSAVE. Thank you guys so muchh!

7 Likes

@archimonde12 tronsave very nice project. I am a regular user of tronnetwork so I am quite interested in it. it saves me transaction fees. :heart_eyes: :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! We work for you!

1 Like

Hi @StevenTRON :v:

You made our day with your good wishes. We believe transparency to be the most important element in charity platforms. There are too many people with water problems, and we set out on this road to raise awareness, albeit a little. The process was half difficult half fun :robot: But when we see that we are addressing people from different places, we are getting more motivated every day :muscle:t3: We are also creating a new smart contract to increase the security of the amount when sending and receiving BTT over the BTTC network. Our current smart contract also allows for a seamless flow of donations with main btt address and transparent management of funds. The functions of the contract include “donate” for easy transfer of BTT tokens, “deliverItems” to purchase and deliver specific items in exchange for BTT tokens. We are also updating this contract because we talked to a cheap shipping company and decided that we could automate the donation system and the shipment of goods. In addition, we predicted that we may have problems in the future in some parts that we have fixed with temporary solutions on code.

Moreover as we say, when we look back, we see that we have some shortcomings. Sometimes in technical terms, sometimes in management. We still have a long way to go, we know. But with the support of TRON, we believe that we can move forward with firm steps. We had several problems at the beginning while developing our project on BTTC, as it was our first experience on this chain. We had a few technical issues with setting up the wallet, sending btt, and the site. But when we saw those who had the same problems as us, we reached out to them and asked how they solved it. In this way, problems were solved and turned into friendships. The teams here are really supportive and open to help. I think the biggest contribution to moving the BitTorrent Chain forward lies here :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Salute to all the active participants and community members in making season 4 lively ., we have 3 days more to go :saluting_face::blush:

12 Likes

All the best buddy
All eyes on the countdown.
Good to be here
Keeping it lively.
Thank you too

8 Likes

Wishing you all best in this season :handshake:

6 Likes

Beautiful digital art :two_hearts:

3 Likes

There are 2 days left to close the voting, I did some calculations here and so far all the tracks had:

• 1,059 voters
  • 2,062 votes

Incredible engagement at this stage! Congratulations to all of you!

I was particularly happy with the votes on BlockMenu (#W3) as this demonstrates the interest and acceptance of the project!

May we continue building and doing amazing projects!

Gooooo! :rocket: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Congrats in advance too.
All I am requesting as a community member is half of the voters should be active on the forum for us :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Ahahah it is not my project, it is @accesovip123 's project. I just checked what happened and saw my first message and thanks due to it were there. So that’s probably why you mistaken me with him. I was just checking projects. Have a nice day :+1:t5::+1:t5:

3 Likes

@Aurora thank you for the amazing reply! I am glad I could help brighten your day. Your project is inspiring and I hope to see more people embrace blockchain technology to help solve real world problems.

It sounds like your team has made donating via BTT very easy for the user! This is great news as I have noticed if there are multiple steps to a process users become less interested.

I would love to further hear about your story building on BTT chain and the friendships you created. Im sure @EMerchant would also be interested :slight_smile: If possible I would love to connect with you in direct messages and bring some of your feedback back to our team!

5 Likes

Thanks dear for your support n motivation to DWP :blush::blush:… have a fun weekend ahead :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

You are highly welcome great :smiley: man

4 Likes

We definitely agree with what you said; the more user-friendly a platform is, the more people like it. Of course, you can also contact us privately. We even sent you a detailed letter containing the parts you are curious about :ocean: :white_heart:

8 Likes

Absolutely ! Only TRON and BitTorrent projects shall win !

7 Likes

my vote is for DarrenMarket

4 Likes

I thought the hackathon will end today, but then I realized there is 1 more day. Anyway, I’ve already used my last votes. It was nice to check every project, thanks everyone for your contribution to the forum

9 Likes

JustMoney for the win!

7 Likes