Tron Legalization…. What major country is next?

4 Likes

Hola, sabemos que cada día el mundo avanza con otras perspectiva de economía, se busca una libertad financiera, en la cual seas tu el que decide como manejar tus activos.

1 Like

The road :motorway: is leading to Ghana, I think :thinking:

1 Like

Lol don’t see it coming soon​:joy::joy: you tried

1 Like

If major Caribbean country with good relations with China I would put my bet on Cuba.

2 Likes

Cuba? Mmmm yeah let’s see

Hola, lo veo un poco complicado

1 Like

Lol, any guess brother?

No, de momento no se me ocurre

1 Like

Ok we wait, soon we will all know

1 Like

Estoy seguro de que lo sabremos pronto.

2 Likes

Hahaha Ghanaians are far behind in the cryptospace, Nigeria has the best atmosphere but your authorities just want the youth to gnash their teeth.

1 Like

The rate at which these Caribbeans are taken advantage of this blockchain tech is very admirable. Soon it will be a hub for anything tech as blockchain is clearly the future.

1 Like

You are right in Nigeria the old authorities wants continue being the leaders of enternity just to struck the Masses in bondage

1 Like

Africa as a whole has a lot of issues with these old greedy men who are very rigidly inflexible to change.

They always move too slow just a pure indication that they are physically weak to handle business of the day.

The energetic youth are sidelined and its very sad.

1 Like

Very very disheartening my brother

1 Like

The youth is leaving the continent at the slightest chance available to seek greener pastures, soon they will realise they dont have the manpower to run the continent.

1 Like

Funny thing is that they knew it already but they are not yet ready to quit or surrender :joy: they prefer dieing there

1 Like

Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely, when you are power drunk, its too difficult to leave that power since u might not know what will happen to you if u become powerless

1 Like

Sure very true when you are contaminated with power :joy::joy:

1 Like