TRON NFTs as Profile Picture in TRON forum

Hi all,

Twitter, Reddit, Facebook has enabled the use of NFTs for profile pictures with other blockchains excluding TRON. So, here is an idea for TRON DAO Forum, why dont we have TRON NFTs as profile picture here in the forum?

It would also be cool if we get an app for TRON DAO forum.

What do the TRON community & team think about this?

10 Likes

good, some members have suggested to turn this forum to WEB3.0 I believe if @admin.hackathon approves this and integrate this feature, it will be possible to use nft as a profile pic

3 Likes

that would be awesome for TRON community. If the devs could make it something like damus(nostr)

4 Likes

sure and add earn some points to redeem a trx or usdd for being active even if there is no hackathon. Maybe that too will encourage for people to stay active always

3 Likes

absolutely, maybe TronDAO can provide some incentive benefits like we have in Brave browser.

2 Likes

exactly, lunar crush also have something like that

3 Likes

Very nice idea, if can be implemented asap

2 Likes

This sounds like a fantastic idea! I would be happy to bring this up to TRON DAO internally. Thank you for the support :partying_face:

4 Likes

Push it Steve :facepunch: :facepunch:
make it happen

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: waiting for TronDAO to implement it with better improvisations :raised_hands:

3 Likes

That’s a nice idea I hope the admins will consider it…

4 Likes

This is very good suggestion. But i also hope it doesnt bring bad memories to some of us still holding alot of tron NFTs that are absolutely worth nothing.

I have forgotten about all that, this fantastic idea of yours will only bring me pain. So i will leave it to @Prince-Onscolo, @Gordian and @Nweke-nature1.com who have really benefited from the NFT space on tron.

3 Likes

About rewarding active members for their posts, despite the fact that I like to get freebies like everybody :joy:, I think it would be unhealthy and open the doors of thousands of useless messages posted in order to get some free trx.

People wants everything for free and wants to get paid for being active. But there is no magic money. Paying mods to actively moderate the forum is ok, but paying members is for me not a good thing.

4 Likes

It is then you will realize how people can generate topics and debates out of thin air just to get some free trx.

In as much as we want to get freebies, we should consider the negative impact this will have on the forum as it will lead to useless contents.

Making the platform WEB 3.0 is perfect but we should consider how we go about it to devoid it of foul play.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: benefited from tron nfts​:joy::joy::joy:
OK maybe @turuglobal @TronNinjas and #Tronninjas nfts

1 Like

oh other platforms are doing it like lunar crush, I think they have a way of doing to it. not just anyhow

1 Like

Masa not those ones, but i am talking about tronmeebit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You minted a pig :pig2: or elephant :elephant: and it was worth 100k trx

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I was lucky my tpunks gave me money and put all in Tronmeebits :joy::joy:
I got one elephant and I said to myself I am rich :joy::joy::joy::joy:

yes elephant, so I thought 50k trx will be mine :joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s not even just about the content.

It’s about the spirit, the atmosphere. People will be here to get money. Not for supporting an ecosystem or to learn about it.
Imagine people getting used to get free tokens. Once it stops, what will happen then? They’ll leave as fast as they arrived.

3 Likes

Yes providing freebies is not a good idea imo. Like I mentioned in one of my previous replies, the forum can have incentives like brave browser has for watching ads. Also, maybe forum can introduce some subscription models like twitter is doing for revenue streams

4 Likes