TRON NFTs as Profile Picture in TRON forum

Lols.
Oh my goodness.
Talking of Nfts.

To be frank, I haven’t benefited from Nft directly

No lies.
I mean like to flip the nfts for profit nope.

Buy I have benefited from Nft via the people I get opportunity to meet in the nfts space.

I probably use one as profile images.

3 Likes

This are not bad idea.
I believe we in infants stage

3 Likes

With no harm
Taking look at AIRDROP which attracts lots of attention

Most of the attention
Are people who are not interested in the project.

But interested in the goodies and the leave faster than the join
( It’s natural phenomenon)

2 Likes

exactly this is not a new thing, others are doing it and if we are to implement it we know how to do it. We need to think about the broader picture not only about people getting freebies and others.

3 Likes

My NFTs has already drained in my wallet :joy: so I have no way benefited from NFTs but I think @Prince-Onscolo is living evidence and testimony to Tron NFTs , I guess he is smart and lucky and made some mad profits,… however it will be a welcome development if it gets approved

2 Likes

heeer I made some profits from tpunks, that one I admit but not tronmeebits :joy: :joy:

Nice to hear from the horses mouth, thanks for clarification

1 Like

let me add this please :joy: :joy: i use all the profit to by meebits, apes and other nfts which currently worth nothing

2 Likes

Lols
Last last
Nfts are the new profile pictures

1 Like

Hahahahha
Brother, please you should share .
Your nfts experience

Let me add some sense of humour
Profit from point A
Lost in point B

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
alright…
I minted #tpunks nft at 1000 trx ($100) and after two weeks I sold it for 5500 #trx ($550).
I regretted minting only one. At that point nft business was damn good to me :joy: :joy:

So I was waiting for another new nft project on tron to go all in, that was my downfall :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: To be continue…

3 Likes

Concuerdo con @Nana66419 y @fabsltsa, lo que se pretende es crear un foro de calidad, instructivo y hacer que nuevos usuarios accedan a el, personas que les gusta tron, que se sienten interesados, comparten ideas y experiencias, o son nuevos en el tema y quieren aprender.

2 Likes

Ahhahah
Please permit me to laugh
With due respect.

I learnt alots.
Like Fear of missing out

1 Like

sure, FOMO is killing us, but I do not put much blame on us. We all know how risky an investment can be same time can be our breakthrough

1 Like

Yes FOMO is another thing
If not opposite of FUD.

I kind of think
How the whales
Makes good use of FUD
And have control of FOMO?

Borrow peter to pay Paul :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exactly bro no two ways about it

:joy::joy::joy::joy: oh
hmmmmm I did that ooh