TRON NFTs as Profile Picture in TRON forum

I guess even your do is nft

I am more concerned about the App as that is very important to achieve a widespread adoption of this forum by tronics and the outside communities. The challenges of chatting through browser make lot of people not to be hanging out here as they would want to. I hope @admin.hackathon will look into this and act according to the community’s request

2 Likes

With tronmeebit i guess :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
and some apes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The experience with the earlier tron NFTs is not a good one but thanks to the current wave of NFTs on the blockchain that are constantly building to offer value to their NFT holders

2 Likes

you are right, I am a holder of #AfricaStars Nft from @turuglobal, @TronNinjas nft and #Tronbies nft all giving me passive income. Big thanks to them :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Ohh! I haven’t gotten AfricaStars yet, hope to get one soon but i have few NFTs from Turu which I’m most excited for. Then TronNinjas and Tronbies are a must have NFTs on Tron. This may not be a financial advice though but an advice that is worth giving

3 Likes

you have #VersavBrickSquad right?
Love this Nft, I have to get myself one.
Real life investment :fire::fire::fire:

recently good news popped up for all holders

2 Likes

Oh same wit me bro.i have gotten Turu nfts yet
But have made my Tron staking at Tron link pro wallet to babyturu,
Voted them too

3 Likes

Thanks everyone one…

2 Likes

Yes bro… i got VersacBricks from Tronbies and I purchased a few stone bricks. Looking forward to ape into AfricanStars as it’s the only NFT (that i know) that aims to tell the African story

3 Likes

That is the way bro… love the passive income that comes from voting babyturu :blush:

1 Like

oh great to hear and you are right brother
#AfricaStars is here for us all

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations in advance in getting on AfricaStars NFT :handshake:

1 Like