TRON Telegram energy bot - energy provider: let it work for you

Muchas gracias! Al menos es una opción para tener “más a mano” en vez de estar entrando en alguna web, logueándote, etc. Otra opción más :ok_hand:t2: Y ahora a seguir trabajando en el pool de energía!

1 Like

Really good idea, I think it’s really handy to have a Telegram bot for that, I’ll use it next time I’ll need energy! Good work!! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m already working on developing the energy pool for Telegram :muscle:t2: Let’s keep building!

1 Like

Is it possible to use this bot to build my own infrastructure?

I have most of my TRX in one address, from there I freeze the energy for my other accounts as i need them.
To do this manually is a lot of work, with a bot like that i could automate it. Also I have to use my ledger for the big bag, while the working addresses mostly on TronLink.

1 Like

Yes, it should work as long as the bot operates from one wallet over another one with un/freezing and voting permissions, so it works on a Ledger too - actually my own bot makes all the stuff over my Ledger :ok_hand:t2: It looks like it may help you because it unfreezes in an automate way on the date you want to and it casts votes when applicable.

Feel free to ping me in Telegram for further details @Deiiva or asking here so everyone can know :handshake:

1 Like

Energy pool would be a great product indeed :white_check_mark:

1 Like

This is a really good idea!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :muscle:t2: Working hard and happy to do it :muscle:t2:

Hey could u pls share the bot link again :pray:

1 Like

Sure, just talk to @TRON_energy_bot in Telegram - although all energy is sold out right now, it’s crazy these days! Tomorrow there will be moooaaar energy to rent :fire:

1 Like

Super cool :sunglasses: thanks :+1:

1 Like

Can I also rent energy to this pool ?

1 Like

Anybody can rent enerfy from this bot, but energy pool is being developed to offer combined energy from multiple providers to offer the biggest energy amount ever :muscle:t2: For sure I’ll ping you when it’s done!

2 Likes

Me parece una idea estupenda, ya que permite congelar y descongelar energía sin estar pendiente, ya que el trabajo lo realiza el bot.

1 Like

Definitivamente es un proyecto super interesante, y la diferencia con otra de las propuestas, es que el producto funciona perfectamente.

1 Like

Great work so far!!
Keep going Deiva :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Heartiest congratulations :partying_face: @Deiva

1 Like

Thank you all for your support :pray:t2: Keep building

2 Likes

look interesting, good move. :slight_smile:

1 Like