Tron Weekly Journal [TWJ News]

It will be a successful one. :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Lovely project , go ahead guys!

7 Likes

TWJ is an amazing portal for staying up-to-date about everything that is happening within the TRON ecosystem.

I think it is already one of the projects that connects the whole ecosystem with each other, but with the DAO it will further strengthen the community participation.

Wish you the best of luck!

8 Likes

Well said @SiLi brother :wave:

Actually i have on the notification of TWJ news it’s a fantastic Raw news to keep up to date and also they provide premium club where we can be co-owners of media house :house: and earn passive income cheers :clinking_glasses:

All the best to @TronWeeklyJournal :clinking_glasses::man_dancing:

6 Likes

Just received my monthly juicy TRX rewards from @TronWeeklyJournal Thank you :blush:

Guys get in premium club just holding 5M TWJ in any of Tron wallet cheers :clinking_glasses:

See in club :star_struck::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Awesome :clap:t2:… me too :sunglasses: !! I think @SiLi is next up to join the TWJ DAO :tada::tada:

8 Likes

Indeed will give a very warm welcome with open arms cheers :clinking_glasses: and hope he won’t regret joining for sure :smiley:

@AdiTWJ brother :wave: one of the consistent and OG on Tron Blockchain

5 Likes

How interesting, one day I would like a note to come out from LinknRed and the ERP: e-Plus

Much success, greetings to all

#TronStrong

5 Likes

Ready to take the crypto news to a new place, amazing project with excellent rewards for Premium Club Members​:tada::tada:

6 Likes

Nice article by @TronWeeklyJournal about another TRON Hackathon participant → @SiLi Article :

10 Likes

Great platform choice by @SiLi to advertise on @TronWeeklyJournal :clap::clap:

The best part is they accept TWJ as payment gateway which eventually leads upwards trend cheers :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Reall can’t wait until the wider crypto community picks up on TWJ.
It gives out useful information daily and continues to deliver on its promises to investors in the project, to think you can actually own a part of a media company and reap rewards, this will be massive when it takes off​:tada::tada:

9 Likes

One of the oldest project on Tron I have seen which is still alive & working great :slightly_smiling_face: Good Luck for future.

5 Likes

looking forward to join TWJ Premium Club
can I have more information on it

3 Likes

I’m new here wanna learn more about it

5 Likes

Welcome @SiLi to TWJ DAO :tada::tada:

6 Likes

I am here from beginning, Take me in Premium :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

We welcome you with warm welcome just need to hold 5M TWJ and DM @AdiTWJ He will help you to setup and start earning monthly as a co-owner of media house :house::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

How to Join the TWJ club?

• HOLD 5 Million TWJ in your wallet and confirm your wallet details on Telegram :point_right: @Adu_m
    I will verify and include you in the club.

Club Benefits:

• Pool Income: 10% of monthly turnover will be used to buy TRX from market and shared with the club members in the ratio equally.
  • Additional income share with Club members who contribute in expanding turnover ( more details to follow)
  • PremiumClubMember tag :label: in main group
  • Share your ideas on how a crypto news channel should operate
  • Brainstorm along with the founders and key journalist of the team
  • Surprises for the club members
  • Future meet-ups
  • Free passes to events sponsored by TWJ
11 Likes

Glad to be part of this club :sunglasses:

4 Likes