TronHub by TronNinjas

Brilliant concept and a solid MVP right off the bat. Excited to see the mirco-sites and different TRC20 token options

4 Likes

Thank you. We are excited about this too. Lots more incoming for Tron. Stay tuned.

1 Like

I just tried your site, i have not really perform anything there, i just navigated through everything and all i can say is, you have my vote, i just loved what i saw, the UI/UX is brilliant. I will be learning alot from this platform as time goes by.

Wishing you the best in this hackathon.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. We will be making a lot of guides and updates to it. In the meantime if you require any support or if have questions please feel free to join our telegram supoort group.

3 Likes

Awesome project, looking forward to it. Good luck

4 Likes

Hola, un proyecto muy interesante, el cual ayuda a expandir el ecosistema de Tron y a sus usuarios. Suerte

3 Likes

I rented energy and it was quite easy, it saves you alot of time and $trx.

If i am going to perform any transaction on the Tron blockchain, i will rent from your platform always.

Normally something that would have costed me 100trx, i paid just 18.

Now that is value for money.

6 Likes

TronHub Update

You can now see the TRX value of TRC-20 tokens in your wallet when connecting to TronHub.

The following tokens have been added.

TNT, BBT, JM, ICR, TBT, USTX, SUN, TREX

More tokens will be added with time.

6 Likes

Its good to see BBT and JM up there

6 Likes

TronHub Update

Mintable TRC20 tokens have now been added to TronHub.

6 Likes

What i love about this project is it user friendliness. Easy to navigate and simple to comprehend.

5 Likes

We are in the process of creating documentation to make it easyer to use. :muscle:t4: We want to make web3 accessible for all on Tron.

5 Likes

Tronhub has got me thinking about starting my on project. It will bring me the tools I would need to bring it together. Thanks for building such a great project.

5 Likes

That’s the idea! If there is anything specific you need you can reach out in our group. I cant stress this enough. It’s only the beginning! A lot more features and tools coming soon.

4 Likes

That’s nice progress bro :+1::+1:
NFT staking contracts also coming up ?

3 Likes

NFT staking contracts are already live on TronHub.

3 Likes

Ah great … will check them out soon :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I am so excited at what the TronNinjas team are bringing to Tron blockchain. Keep building guys. Wishing you guys all the best

3 Likes

TronHub Update

• New Login page for TronHub dashboard and removed TronLink warning message

• TRC20 documentation has been created in our support section with guides, more will be added daily.

• So far three NFT staking contracts have been deployed on Tron using TronHub.

4 Likes

Nice one and great work :+1::raised_hands:

3 Likes