Tronsave - Ultimate solution for enhancing user experience on TRON network

This project addresses a real concern with TRON and other blockchain. But the solution is unque to TRON because of the staking. Good work and vision, keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much, onbroading web2 users to web3 is our mission too. Please made a vote for Tronsave in the Hackathon TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Thank you sir, we recognize and focus on addressing this problem on Tron first. The others blockchains also have some Dapps with this ideas

If I read correctly, your project focuses on using energy staked from users tron to provide discount on transaction fees. Now my question is,

1. what values do your platform offers the users for staking their TRX with your platform.

2. Is there any incentive paid to these users to make them stake their TRX with you and where is the revenue gotten from since you’re not selling those energy in the market?

And if it’s from the fee you charge from the discount which you said to be 10% - 15%, do you not think it’s enough to make people stake TRX with you when they can earn huge APY for staking their TRX in some energy selling platform?

3 Likes

@duongdlh great idea, look forward to using this solution soon :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes

Hello, @duongdlh
I like the detailed explanation of your project. #BUIDL

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your question sir

1. You’re right the values we offer the staking TRX user is fee from discount
  2. 10-15% there is a estimate number, the % could be higher or lower depending on the demand. Moreover, staking on TRONSAVE makes it easier for users, they don’t have to come to Energy selling platform everyday and sell Energy, Tronsave does it automatically for both users and staking users
1 Like

Okay bro
 I got it. All the best :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello @duongdlh

The Support Hackathon team has let me know they’ve attempted to reach out to you via email but you haven’t responded for prize distribution.

Could you send me your email, feel free to message me privately if you’d like.

I can send it to the support team.

Regards,

I have sent you a message, please check it

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: Let’s do more thing with TronSave

Welcome to the forum. Yes lets do something. What do you have in mind.

Are you presenting something this season???

Yeah bro, we will release a lot in this season. New tools, new system etc

1 Like

I have reviewed your project and noticed many things that are truly different from the rest.

1 Like

We release new batch sender tools today. Help anyone can send batch token and saving transaction fee and easy to use. Let try it bro!