Tronsave - Ultimate solution for enhancing user experience on TRON network

Thank you so much for your question! @EMerchant

1. The rationale behind using WTRX instead of TRX is that Tronsave will pay users transaction fee by Energy we got form staking and charge users an amount of fee with a discounted rate. If we want to get fee form users, they need to Approve their token but Approving is not supported for native token (TRX), so we chose WTRX as it is 1:1 with TRX so it’s not affectedby TRX price
    This benefits both users and Tronsave because users have to pay only 10%-15% of WTRX for transaction fee compared to paying transaction fee by them self with TRX. Tronsave pays for users transaction fees by Energy and Bandwith (got form staking TRX) and get WTRX from users

2. When TRX longterm holders stake on Tronsave, we directly stake it on Tron stake 2.0 system then get Energy and Bandwith to pay for on-chain transaction fee

1 Like

So if i read right it simply like the energy market but with some kind of a twist. Instead of renting energy for transactions, people will rather come to you for you to use your energy for transactions for them whiles they pay a small fees.

My question is, how are you going to compete with the other projects in the energy market. (What makes you stand out)

And what happens when your energy for transactions gets depleted cos we have seen most energy sellers running out of energy on a daily basis. Can Tronsave have a lasting and sustainable energy for all the numerous transactions that needs to be executed as the project grows.

Thank you and wishing you all the best.

1 Like

It was a nice video, I think it is important to advertise a project in the forum as much as creating it. I just want to give a feedback:
If you update your description a little and decorate it with images, I hope you will see its effects in a short time.

1 Like

Good luck for hackaTRONs4 ! I suggest the team to be more active in the forum

1 Like

Massive awareness in the traditional manner of approach will be very valuable

2 Likes

Thank you @Nana66419 for your question.

The business model itself makes us different from other projects. We’re not simply an energy market. We operate as a platform between TRX long-term holders and TRON NETWORK Users

We not only target on user by offering lower network fee but also attract TRX holders by offering interests → so as the project grows there will be more TRX holders stake on TRONSAVE → More Energy created, this could save us from running out of Energy.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for your advice!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I didn’t get noti from the forum immediately, sorry for late reply!

I tried the demo but it does not work (mint WTRX does not work, mint DEMO token does not work)

1 Like

It’s on testnet not mainnet. Can you try it on testnet?

I tried on Nile. I have TRX, so I try to mint WTRX, clicking on the button nothing happens (just a quick spin of the progress indicator).
If I click on mint Demotoken (with tronsave), I’m asked to sign a message with Tronlink, but then nothing else happens.

2 Likes

We just fixed it, please try again. Thank you for reporting bugs!

Good luck. I really like this concept.

2 Likes

Very nice, this is the best project web3. Good job.

5 Likes

I was able to use it like in the demo, wishing your project success.

2 Likes

Welcome to TronDao forum community feel free to interact

1 Like

Thank you so much, please make a vote for TRONSAVE on HACKATRON - Web3 section via this Link TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

Lot of works if you want to improve UX of blockchain. Keep going!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Trying to make TRON experience more easier for users. Please help us to vote for TRONSAVE on TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

I always like to make Web3 as accessible as Web2. It seems like your project can make that a reality

1 Like