TronVerse by Tron Bull Club - Gaming and Metaverse on the Tron Blockchain

What’s the main income of the project?

8 Likes

amazing project, just earned my vote

9 Likes

Awesome! Cant wait to play in mobile!!

8 Likes

Wow I really enjoy the graphics!! I’ll will follow your project, nice work :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Nicely Done, good presentation, Good Luck Tron Bull Club

8 Likes

These r looking promising :ok_hand: kudos to your artist :clap:t2:

7 Likes

Kudos :+1: btw any luck with ios release date ? ( p.s I understand it’s a tough task to get a crypto app approved by Apple)

8 Likes

I can’t wait to play PvP against other homies. That’ll be awesome with this type of gameplay. It looks super addicting.

9 Likes

Wow, I can´t wait to play… this game seams to be great!! congratulations and good luck :star_struck:

12 Likes

TronVerse is game for the future
from minting of tronbulls to current developmental stage it’s been pretty amazing

8 Likes

Tbh, this is really good, all the best

5 Likes

Good luck team! You are one of the first Tron supporters.

5 Likes

Wow. An interesting award winning Tron Bull Lite game that is in Tron Blockchain!!!

3 Likes

Estaría bien que le dieran una UTILIDAD a los monigotes…

3 Likes

Awesome! Amazing project, it’s nice to see the evolution of the project.

4 Likes

With just a few hours left to vote, the TronVerse team would like to sincerely thank everyone who has interacted with us, asked questions and voted for us in Season 2 of the Tron Dao Grand Hackathon.

We chose to build on Tron as Tron is an incredibly fast, scalable, and efficient blockchain. Furthermore, Tron has incredible opportunity for GameFi projects to make their mark in a mutually beneficial manner.

Once of the most inspiring things about being part of this Hackathon is the good nature of all projects involved.

Tron surely has a great future and we are happy to be part of it.

Sincerely - The Tron Verse Team

5 Likes

Hmm interesting, looking forward this

2 Likes

:exploding_head: this mind blowing, what an amazing project

1 Like

yeah, indeed… its reliable

When new leaks are coming :wink:

1 Like