TuruVerse (Gamified MetaVerse) by TuruGlobal

This is awesome.Virtual reality indeed

8 Likes

Making metaverse look simple though is a complex world

8 Likes

In case you want to live in rekt street you can buy a budget apartment…

13 Likes

This will be by far one of the most adventurous places in the #turuverse. Great things mostly come from the Ghetto. REKT STREET, here we come, ready to explore what u got to offer.

6 Likes

Say that again my brother, the effort this team is putting into this project is serious. They need every support they could get. My vote is here.!

6 Likes

Hola, verdaderamente es espectacular, muy bien documentado, muy buenos gráficos, un gran complejo de actividades.

10 Likes

It was all a dream… Now it is called TuruVerse…

12 Likes

The graphics are top quality, it has made the dream a reality. Cant wait to explore the #turuverse.

Welcome to the bright side of happiness. #FlywithTuru

8 Likes

Realmente tienes ojos para la grandeza. IMHO Este es, con mucho, el mejor proyecto de la sección de Gamefi. Deseando al equipo lo mejor y victorioso en este hackathon.

8 Likes

Waiting for the mint to go live :tada::tada:

11 Likes

Same here Deb’s it’s going to be awesome :wink:

10 Likes

Who in here is from BBT Millionaire Club ?

11 Likes

Voting will start soon, urging all to level up to at least level one to be able to vote. The team is doing their best and the community must also do our best to support. Spreading the news on any social media platform you have and also voting. Thank you all. All the best #tron-hackathon Participants especially @TuruGlobal #TuruVerse and also our partner @Fuzzy-Ocean
Keep building :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Dream come through :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Can’t wait🥰

9 Likes

REKT street
We are coming :grin::grin::fist_left:t2:

7 Likes

Turuverse looks amazing, the graphic is awesome :handshake::muscle: excited to see more :blush:

10 Likes

Woow GamiFied metaverse looks Amazing
:smiley:

10 Likes

Am still excited about the #TuruVerse :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Ready to vote for @TuruGlobal :+1::smiley:

10 Likes

@TuruGlobal Doesn’t believe in hype, they are pure builders, after seeing all these stuffs I can strongly believe that #Turverse is here to connect the dots

9 Likes