TuruVerse (Gamified MetaVerse) by TuruGlobal

Exactly :fist_left:t2::muscle:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Building the future

7 Likes

My vote is ready to vote for @TuruGlobal and the great projects that are Also participating
I call on everyone to come together and support @TuruGlobal For their great innovative project, I must confess TuruVerse will attract alots of investors to the Tron ecosystem and community at large

6 Likes

Me and happy to be!

@TuruGlobal always gave priority for OGs and now Alpha Testing opportunity for TuruVerse excited indeed :star_struck:

8 Likes

No doubts, they are really building :school: the future :heart:

9 Likes

Day by day the excitement for the TuruVerse is increasing!

Would love to hangout with friends virtually and make more friends across the globe :earth_americas:

12 Likes

Cinema :film_projector: , :thinking: amazing :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I have already fallen in :two_hearts::kissing_heart: with the TuruVerse where freedom will never be denied,… decentralization :handshake::white_check_mark:

9 Likes

If you truly not following Turuverse you just don’t know what your missing

10 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: TuruVerse to connect all dots :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

This is a wonderful dream in the making!

6 Likes

How can you pass up living on REKT STREET. Count me in!

5 Likes

The original place to be. REKT STREET​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It will be a great experience. This project will break boundaries

2 Likes

Voting for @TuruGlobal is not a choice, is a top priority, if u have eyes for greatness, here is the place to be. #flywithturu :eagle:

5 Likes

See you soon at RECT street :handshake::muscle:

2 Likes

I’ve been browsing the site for a while. I’ve come across very few games this good. Health to your hands. Good luck in voting guys

5 Likes

Welcome to the bright side. This team has been building non-stop. I hope you are enjoying what u r seeing. Also remember, tomorrow is voting day. Dont forget to vote for the best.

2 Likes

Hello All :wave:
First time forum poster. Hoping to build some trust so I can vote turuverse to the top. Outstanding projects (VBS) :wink: and people at Turu Global. Wishing them the best!

7 Likes

Welcome and goodluck with reaching TL1, voting starts today and ends on the 4th of December, more time to reach the basic user level.

Check this out, i hope it helps u. TuruVerse deserves all the support to make it the greatest. Lets push it to be more successful. Thank you for your support.

3 Likes

What the @TuruGlobal Is building is exceptional always care about their investors and community, a home of passive incomes

4 Likes