uDawgBot šŸ¾ TRON smart contract updates on Telegram

The project description mentions that uDawgBot integrates with TRC20 smart contracts to provide read methods and event updates.

However, it doesnā€™t specify how uDawgBot ensures the security of usersā€™ wallets when interacting with these smart contracts.

It would be beneficial to understand how uDawgBot safeguards usersā€™ wallets from potential scams or malicious smart contracts.

2 Likes

In the initial release of bot game tournaments, the leaderboard will be based on points only.

2 Likes

Interacting with uDawgBot is 100% safe, as thereā€™s no need to connect a wallet to read any TRC20 smart contract methods or get updates.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying to me, I now understand this as you have future plans to expand beyond Tron, how do you handle onboarding plenty amount of users at the moment, thank you

3 Likes

Dear @ines_valerie,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our plans for expanding beyond Tron. We appreciate your interest in our project and are excited to share more details with you.

Regarding your question about handling the onboarding of a significant number of users at the moment, we have implemented a strategic initiative known as the UpDawg Community Contributor Fund.

The UpDawg Community Contributor Fund is a program designed to recognize and reward the exceptional efforts of our community members who actively contribute to the growth and development of the UpDawg ecosystem. As part of this initiative, 5% of the total dawgDEX exchange tax collected by the uDawgDAO Team will be allocated to the UpDawg Community Contributor Fund.

The fund serves as a token of appreciation for individuals who go above and beyond in supporting and enriching our community. Every 30 days, we identify the top 5 UpDawg community contributors based on their contributions, and they receive a well-deserved reward from the UpDawg Community Contributor Fund.

By incentivizing community engagement and involvement, we aim to create a vibrant and supportive ecosystem that attracts and retains users organically. This initiative is a testament to our commitment to fostering a strong community and driving the long-term success of UpDawg.

We believe that initiatives like the UpDawg Community Contributor Fund not only benefit our existing community members but also play a crucial role in attracting new users and driving adoption.

Thank you once again for your interest in our project. We look forward to new suggestions from you and keeping you updated on our progress and welcoming you to the UpDawg community.

Best regards,

uDawgDAO Team :paw_prints:

2 Likes

I get that squarely, but will there be any limitations on the number of tournaments users can participate in simultaneously?

3 Likes

No, there will be no limitations on the number of tournaments a user can participate in.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s up Tronics? :paw_prints:
Checkout UpDawg latest burn :fire:

2 Likes

From all your explanation it is very very clear that the UpDawg Community Contributor Fund is a excellent idea and I will be looking to see how it help in adoption and to onboard new users, thank you

2 Likes

Please what is really the advantage of this burn, thank you

2 Likes

Thank you so much for asking this question :pray:
UpDawgā€™s burn has an immediate effect on itā€™s price on dawgDEX(in-built exchange where UDAWG tokens can be exchanged against TRX).

1 Like

Good luck guys! :+1:t2::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Ok I clearly get that, keeping fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: to see how UpDawg fares as Hackathon progresses, goodluck on everything.

2 Likes

I am very new to the burning thing I want to know if when you burn does it affect the price, thank you

2 Likes

Thank you very much @ines_valerie this is great question :pray:
UpDawgā€™s burn mechanism immediately impacts its price on dawgDEX, our in-built exchange for $UDAWG and $TRX. Each burn reduces supply, increasing the tokenā€™s value right away.
When UpDawg Launchpad concluded on October 31st, 2022, the price was 1 TRX = 12,026q UDAWG on dawgDEX. Current price is 1 TRX = 8,728q UDAWG.

3 Likes

Thank you very very much for teaching me about the burn thing, it is good to burning and reduce the coin as it stand to favor the buyers that is the people that buy before the burn will have profit after the burn, that is one thing that I understand about your explanation, thank you

4 Likes

UpDawg on JustMoney Swap :paw_prints:
https://x.com/udawgdao/status/1792574734380536200?s=46&t=yGSmj1XN8LHSMgyipdU9ug

3 Likes

Good luck uDawg with the votes.
Get some :paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Great results,keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @SanderE :pray:

3 Likes