UltimaTron - Create content & collect upvotes (Challenge|Theory|Blog)

It’s on the post bro @Anoupen

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand Hackathon Season 5
How do you plan to maintain the publishing price which is 1million btt , for instance in the nearest future 1million btt can turn $1million and it might go the other way round to turn $0.01 so how do you plan to balance :libra: this equation?

2 Likes

Welcome to hackathon season 5. From your forum post, I understand that the goal of UltimaTron is to let content writers to earn rewards from their post and to also allow the community to read on valuable lessons from others. Now I got a question for you. How will UltimaTron ensure that quality contents are posted on the platform?

5 Likes

Oh ok, I clearly get it.
Your project strikes me like it’s circled around copy writing/content writing.
For clarity, who pays the BTT for the content? The writer pays to write on the platform or the subscribers does that to gain access to the content?

3 Likes

Idea is so cool man it kinda reminded me discord of Tron or any krypto it would be nice to discuss and do seminars verbally rather than just on text and reading base but good idea. One question does this boosting works like reddit? @UltimaTron Thanks :jigsaw:

2 Likes

UltimaTRON is a well-designed platform that addresses a real need in the crypto community.
It provides a space for users to learn from each other and share their experiences.
The BTT-based boosting system is a clever way to incentivize users to produce and consume high quality content.

4 Likes

Loved the idea and totally agree with my friend up on comments, we need such platform to spread the news and learn about the updates :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :sunflower:

And the question is right on the money. For now, as you said, we have fixed it at 1 million btt. We will leave it behind and we will automatically convert a btt for 1 dollar from sites like CoinLayer, where we can make a live crypto currency converter, and set our system to receive it.

Our work continues. Again, if you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them.

4 Likes

:blossom: Thank you for this welcome message

Yes, we were able to convey to you exactly what we had in mind, and this honored us as the first step. At first, we aimed to share the content created directly. But we took a different path in order not to deal with the ridiculous content that may come and to maintain order on the site.
First of all, we receive form shares to prevent spam. We inform the e-mail address for the content that we find reliable and useful. People can log in from that link and share their projects after payment. We also calculated that we can check the address at the mail stage. We hope that we were able to convey this part in a good way.

Again, if you have any questions, please share them with us. We feel we are a little late to the forum and we will always answer such pertinent questions.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly it.

The user who will share the post first makes sure of its content and then sends it to us via the form and we return after we have checked it. If they like it and think they can make a good income, they pay 1,000,000 BTT and make their posts. In addition, users who want to Upvote also make their own payments and make their own posts. You can think of it as a kind of coin logic in games. But we aim to show all token transactions in a transparent way in order to be reliable.

We are also thinking of starting content free. If necessary, we can use our pool amount for posts or hide the content for a while. We want to adjust this a bit according to the first reactions of the users.

3 Likes

:flower_playing_cards: we believe in this and we are moving in this direction. It feels great to see you summarize our project so well. We wish to come to more beautiful places as we improve our designs

1 Like

:flower_playing_cards: :flower_playing_cards:God bless you for articulating these beautiful expressions

1 Like

If you kick off on an entirely free basis aka freemium, how would y’all adjust usage to cope with funding the platform? Would that mean freemium would come with an influx of ads?

1 Like

Alright, wishing you all the best

1 Like

It was a logical move to automatically see the site content after the wallet is connected. When we log out again, it disappears for a few seconds. Well thought out. I assumed that this way you can easily block most spam.

Seeing such different approaches in the same category also broadens our perspective. You’re destined for greatness :jigsaw:

1 Like

Yes yes, this is 1 of the methods we take to reduce scam we are also developing more different ones. It’s nice that you noticed this we will visit your project as soon as possible and give our feedback :dash:

1 Like

@manfred_jr, do you have the possibility to rephrase the question a bit? I have an answer in my mind. But I want to make sure I fully understand the question. Please excuse me. Sorry for taking your time :lotus:

If you kick off launch on the premise that your platform is entirely free, how would you generate revenue to run the platform, through ads? Like annoying/involuntary ads like YouTube does to her non-subscribers.

1 Like

Thanks for this detailed explanation on the approach you’ve taken to ensure that only quality and reliable contents can be shared in the platform. I would like to know if there will be something like a rating or feedback system in the platform that will enhance engagement between the writers and the readers to assist the writers in improving the quality of their contents?

2 Likes

Just watched the video and cleared up some points. :+1: This one is gonna be a good project as I see good luck on Season 5

1 Like