WaveData - Your data is the cure! + New updates for the determination prize

This is why different perspectives are important. We should not limit ourselves to the emergence of such projects. Congratulations on your successful project :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

Is there a situation where you may have any problems according to the personal data protection law, and if so, how do you overcome it? You definitely deserve support and respect.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this really nice message! This makes my day :grinning:

The healthcare industry is not an easy sector because it can have impact on human bodies. We are very happy with the great support from government organisations like Digicampus, Universities and hospitals. A benefit is that we are a healthcare startup that building a medical device for mental health (www.wavyhealth.com), did six worldwide accelerators and have our ISO 27001 and 13485. The biggest challenge was finding a good blockchain infrastructure for WaveData.

If we win something we will use the money to invest in the grant of 11 million focussing on prevention of non-communicable diseases. Already 18 organisations wants to join our project and many more a coming. :blush:

Most important is always believe in yourself, also when their a big challenges. With our startup, we are already four year in the healthcare industry and last year everything came together. For example, we won a 100k USD award from the Veterans Affairs and the first prize TRON Ecosystem.

2 Likes

Good use case and thoughtful execution. Keep it up! I would like to see case studies of other projects that are currently paying for this kind of data. That is a key buy-in to make the project viable.

2 Likes

Thank you for the great message😊 We are in the process for our first pilot. Stakeholders that are interesting to pay for this are: universities, pharma, governments and insurance. The European commission also started a call of 50 million euro to use data for prevention. We are working on this call and already 18 organisations want to join our proposal of 11 million Euro. Important for the healthcare industry is to have your certifications. Our company has already the ISO 27001 and ISO 13485 approval.

Extra explanation: scouting people for clinical trials is the most difficult part of a clinical trial and costs between 500 and 1500 USD. Besides it’s expensive, the process takes long and their are many risks that people will drop-out. We want to make it more easy to join clinical trials. At the moment we are working with some big mentors that are helping us. For example, this Tuesday we have a call with USC school of medicine to see possibilities.

@bahauddin explains everything so well that anyone who reads the comments completely remembers no question mark. Again, I congratulate this project, which was formed entirely as a result of discipline and will <3

Translate betrayed me, it was all good wish hahaha

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate it😊 I don’t know you, but you are already the greatest person on this platform👌 Maybe we can work in the future

1 Like

@fulldecent I completely agree with you.
The project looks good.

2 Likes