WaveData: Your data is the cure! Make clinical trials more transparent, fun and easy, so everybody can join with the goal to create together inclusive AI!

Project Name: W
Project Track: Ecosystem
Team Name: W

14 Likes

Wishing you the best in this hackathon.

4 Likes

Sharing information for medical research is a great ideaā€¦ Good Luck to the WaveData team for hackathon 3. :+1::clap:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Nana66419!:blush:

4 Likes

Thank you AdiTWJ, the product will be test soon in a pilot together with the Dutch government and a couple healthcare organisationsšŸš€

5 Likes

I saw a little typo/error in the screenshots (leeftijd) and already had thoughts you guys were dutch, after reading everything it was confirmed :laughing:.

Very interested in this project and I will try to follow up as much as I can. Tho for me itā€™s sometimes harder to understand because I donā€™t have nothing of knowledge in the health sector itself. One thing I fear about data and healthcare is where the line is between information you as a provider give and privacy of patients/users, how will this be managed? (this was one of the reasons I refused some trials in the past where I live)

Wishing you all ā€œveel geluk met de Hackaton seizoen 3ā€, good luck in the Hackaton Season 3!

2 Likes

Good luck to this team :ok_hand:
Medically related work is a great feat

3 Likes

ahahah, we presented WaveData at the Dutch Government and many partners and translated this slide to English for the hackathon. I can understand that sometimes itā€™s difficult to understand whatā€™s happening in the healthcare industry. My startup Wavy Health, Inc. is now for four years in the industry and itā€™s one of the most interesting but also a challenging industry. The great thing is that we can create impact and so many organizations are helping. The goal of WaveData is that you are the owner of the data and where you can share the data for a specific goal. This is happening with the TRON wallet, where you can give access to a specific organization. At the moment, many trials are not transparant and itā€™s hard to know which trials are professional and which not. Besides that, in many trials there are no directly rewards. With WaveData you can earn credits with TRX and get discounts. Because Your Data is the CurešŸ˜Š

1 Like

Thank you so much HugohšŸ˜Š We are very passioneted to make the healthcare industry better

2 Likes

I love the whole approach of this project. Extending the web3 technology to Health space can not be overemphasized.
However, as a user willing to share my medical data but with some selected companies of my choiceā€¦ is it possible to create a private channel as we all know Tron blockchain is a permissionless blockchain as opposed to a permissioned blockchain?

This is a good innovation to the world at large, I commend you for your efforts

2 Likes

Hi Stevegee, thank you for the reaction. The nice part is that you make the decision wich data you want to share and with who. We did this with Tron so the security is high and the data owned by the useršŸ˜Š

Will my medical data be publicly available on the public ledger?

No absolute not, thatā€™s a no go in the medical world

So, how does/did the project intend to curb that since Tron is a public-ledger blockchain?

1 Like

It will check by calling signer (TRON user). If that person is the owner of the data information, then the smart contract will give information. Else will not give.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I love the project overall

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate itšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Great effortsā€¦Keep Ot Upā€¦:clap:

2 Likes