What is your experience with Tpunks?

I am ok with them because at the beginning i made good money, dont know if dev team will do something to make them rise again, what do you think?

39 Likes

I think they will do nothing. They made their money and left on a copycat ETH project.

10 Likes

You have future is good!

4 Likes

Personally if I’m asked to make a call, The Devs have made their money and left the project. Expecting a rise is something more than hopeful

5 Likes

I doubt. Even the group seems has no life.

4 Likes

I see a good future for you guys as far as you’re consistently working

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks for the disclaimer will make sure to stay away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

copy paste make money and run

2 Likes

I don’t trust copycat projects to have mindblowing features, but if you want to try…

1 Like

I had good experience with them too @robstig

Their Future is sparklingly bright…

I have not really worked with Tpunk before, so i cant say for sure

I dont think so, the whole team as been silent for a while

I’ve not made any money from them in recent times

Bull market should help with the price

1 Like

Like someone need to tell me this is real

:dotted_line_face::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::slightly_frowning_face::unamused::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::unamused::unamused:

i made some cash through it at the beginning

Don t have experience but very interesting

Very interesting, thanks for the disclaimer will make sure to stay away​:100::100::100::100: