What happened to projects that where building in the previous seasons

Those who won and those who got disqualified?

7 Likes

I considered doing it for all the projects from season 1 but that would be a full time job and would need ressources to try all the contracts (mint nfts, play games, send and receive payments, bridge assets,…).

2 Likes

Disqualified ones sometimes try to enter the competition again from a different category maybe and the winner ones continue to develop their projects I guess

2 Likes

some are here, some are no where to be found.

Mostly those who started building on tron before the introduction of Hackatron continue, regardless of the outcome.

But some new ones win and leave, some too after getting disqualified they vanished.

Tron OG projects deserve a special grant but building always. Big ups to them @TuruGlobal @JustMoney @Sirluke @TronNinjas

10 Likes

The problem is most (not all) projects lack one important element: “intrinsic value”
There has to be something to ensure long term stability, besides hype. Even the big projects like Axie, Gala games etc all grew really fast and now look at them?

Our project using fractional yacht ownership gives users intrinsic value and rewards / income from IRL yacht charters meaning there will always be value, even if one just buys and holds the NFTs for reward without interacting in the game etc

5 Likes

I was following Triton and they got disappeared instantly

3 Likes

good point, let’s see how it goes

1 Like

I am surprised, they were very active but after missing out the voting stage that’s all

2 Likes

Same here their project was quite interesting for me and it was sad to see that it was not eligible but even after that they didn’t even say a thing about their situation or rather they are going to attend the next season. Eh anyway hope to best for folks

2 Likes

Look at their changelogs. If it changes, it means they’re still continuing, not sure if they’re doing something else haha

3 Likes

Yeah some of them just disappear and leave :frowning:

1 Like

@Kojopapo Yes, would really love to hear success stories for the one who got disqualified

2 Likes

So far one’s i’ve checked moved to deferent blockchains .

1 Like

Oh cool :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: